Chapter 10: The Attack

After 3 years~ ((Luke's 3 years old! X3))

Jay's POV

I smiled at Luke as he sat beside me on the couch with his green math book.

Lloyd made it for him to practice solving math equations.

"Daddy...This is hard..." he said. "What is hard?" I asked him. I looked down at the page to find short and simple addition questions. I looked down at him and pulled him closer.

"If you can't find the answer mentally, then use your fingers." I said and he looked up at me with a confused expression plastered all over his face.

"How?" He asked and I took his little hands. "Take 3 + 2 as an example. Put 3 fingers on the first hand, and 2 on the second one." I explained and Luke looked down at his hands. He placed 3 fingers on the first one and 2 on the other one. "Like this?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Now count them." I said and he nodded his head."One...two...thwee...four...five!" He counted and I hugged him. "Good job!" I said, smiling and he giggled.

"You are my math hewo!" He giggled and went to his room with the book. Nya rushed up to the room with a worried look.

"Jay! It's the Overlord! Hurry!" She cried and I jolted off the couch. "LUKE! STAY IN THE HOUSE WITH GRANDPA ((Wu XD)) AND DON'T LEAVE! Your mother and I will come back soon!" I yelled and rushed out of the bounty and to the city.

All of the citizens were screaming and running for their dear lives. The sky turned black like charcoal; the streets and building were covered in golden flames, and Overlord's evil chuckles echoed through the city. Just hearing him sends shivers down my spine.

He appeared in front of us, enormous, like the last time we saw him but larger and stronger! "I hope this ends well..." I took a deep breath then pulled out my weapon.