Chapter 9: Milk!

Nya's POV

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed."Good morning..." I groaned and looked at the blue crib, where baby Luke was sleeping in. He smiled once he saw me and made grabby hands to me."Okay, let me clean myself first!" I giggled and went to the bathroom.

I went to the sink and washed my face with the cold water, which I like because it's very refreshing!

Then I took my purple toothbrush and placed on it my favorite toothpaste–Colgate! I cleaned my teeth for two minutes before leaving the bathroom.

Seeing Jay sleeping and snoring made me laugh. "C'mon Jay! Wake up!" I said, shaking him slightly. He groaned and rolled to his other side."Five more minutes..." he groaned.

I laughed then looked down at him."Are you challenging me?" I asked him and he nodded."Okay then!" I said and placed Luke right beside him. Luke giggled and snuggled against his back.

Jay smiled and sat up."You're really adorable!" He said, lifting Luke up and I giggled."From now on, I'll use him to wake you up." I said and he smiled. "If that means waking up everyday to his cute face, then I don't mind at all. I wanna eat his chubby cheeks!" He said, hugging Luke who wrapped his little arms around his neck.

"Let's go eat breakfast now, shall we?" I asked Luke and he smiled. "Okay, Just for my son" Jay said as he left the room and went to the dinner room. I smiled and followed him close behind.

Cole looked at us and smiled."Hey there!" He said and I smiled."Hey." Jay said and took a seat beside him.

"So how is Lukey?" He asked, looking down at him."Fine and perfect!" I said and sat beside Jay.

"And where are the others?" Jay asked Cole who shrugged."They went on a mission an hour ago, soo breakfast is for the three of us only." He said joyfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Since Zane is not here, did you prepare breakfast today?" I asked him, standing up. "You really think that I am a chef? The last time I prepared breakfast, all of you got sick!" Cole said.

"Then there is something called phone! Let's order pizza! I'm going to make milk for Luke." I said as I entered the kitchen.

I cleaned the bottle before pouring some warm water in it. Then I placed some baby milk powder inside and fixed the tip on before shaking the bottle. I smiled and returned back to the dinner room.

"Did you order or are you waiting for me to do it?" I asked them while glaring. "Nah, no need! I ordered." Cole said, laying down on the couch and I sighed.

"Good." I said and looked down at Luke who wanted me to carry him. "Oops! I'm sorry!" I said a I lifted him up and he started drinking the milk. I smiled and sat down on the couch, rocking Luke slowly in my arms.