Chapter 8: Meeting him

Jay's POV

I carried Luke in a blue blanket and entered the bounty with Kai and Nya right behind me. "We're home!" I yelled.

Lloyd looked at the baby and gasped. "He's so cute!!!!" He squealed and I laughed. "And I still remember the days when you were crawling on the ground with those little white diapers, and sensei used to chase you around for hours!" I said and everyone bursted into laughter, for sure except Lloyd who was in rage.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He yelled, and my laughter died out. "Okay, okay! Jeez, sorry!"

Luke opened his electric blue eyes and glared at Cole, and I chuckled. "What?" Cole said to Luke.

"Do you expect a newborn baby to reply to you?" Zane asked Cole. "And do you expect to get glared at by a newborn baby?!" Cole replied.

"What is his name?" Lloyd asked. "Luke." Kai replied with a smile. "Luke Walker? Sounds nice." Cole said. "Well, here's a little, cute member in the team!" Nya said and I nodded with a smile.

"He will sleep in my room." I said, then I turned to Lloyd. "And you, look, if you ever enter my room at night just to take pictures of Nya and I cuddling then posting it to Instagram, you'll see!" I glared at Lloyd. "Okay! Okay! I won't!" He looked like he was holding back laughter and about to burst out at any second.

Luke yawned cutely and snuggled against my chest. "Okay, it's time to get you to sleep..." I said, smiling down at him.

Nya gently carried him and took him to our room, where he will be sleeping with us.

"Gosh, what did I do to deserve such a lovely family?" I thought with a smile on my face.

(( So short, I know :( I'm so sorry about that))