Chapter 6: To the Hospital!

Kai's POV

"I'm coming!" I said through the phone to an overjoyed Jay."Okay! Hurry!" Jay said as he hanged up. I smiled and jumped out of my bed.

"I'm gonna see my nephew today!" I yelled in excitement and started putting on my clothes.I wore a black shirt with a red hoodie on top and blue jeans. I smiled and left my room.

Lloyd looked at me and raised his brow."Where are you going?" He asked me."To the hospital. I'm gonna see my nephew!" I replied in an excited way.He smiled at me. "I'm really excited to see him!" Lloyd said in a childish manner. I chuckled at his excitement and left the bounty.

I walked to the hospital that was not very far away. I took a deep breath and put my hood on, then I headed to Jay's room.

He smirked at me."Hey man!" He welcomed me."Hey..." I said as I sat on the couch that was beside his bed.

"How are you?" I asked him, looking at the bandages that were around his stomach."Oh it's nothing...I'm fine." He replied.

"So what you'll call him?" I asked."Umm...no specific name yet..." he said. I raised my brow at him.

"Have you ever carried a baby?" I asked him. He looked at me."Nope, but I know that they're like a feather and most of all, they look ADORABLE!" He yelled. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't be too excited when you carry him. I'll kill you if you drop him to the floor, hear me?" I glared at him playfully."Did anyone tell you before that you're annoying? I'm his father! Of course I won't drop him!" He glared at me and I laughed. "Hey, calm down! I'm just saying!" I said.

He rolled his eyes and a nurse entered the room carrying a small baby that's rolled in a blue blanket. "Jay Walker?" The nurse called. Jay smiled and carried the baby, then the nurse left the room after congratulating him.

"Awww! He's so cute!" He said, looking down at him. I smiled as I pulled him into a hug."Congrats, Jay." I said.

Then I felt my shoulder go wet. Oh, is Jay crying? "I'm so happy..." Jay said in a shaky voice. I patted his back softly. "I'm so happy for you." I said. He smiled and wiped away his tears. "I'm happy too!" He said. "I know. Your tears told me that already." I laughed then looked down at the baby.

He had a black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He looked at Jay then let out soft cries. Jay smiled and hugged him lightly.

"Don't cry... daddy's here." he whispered. I smiled and stroked the baby's cheek lightly."Hey there...little guy." I said. He yawned and closed his eyes.

I looked at Jay and smiled. "You're gonna be a great father, Jay." I said. He smiled and looked down at the sleeping baby."Thank you, Kai..." he said.