Chapter 7: Talking to him

Nya's POV

Today is the best day of my life! I was gonna fly to heaven when I heard my baby's little cries.

I stood up from the bed and smiled at the doctors before leaving the room, then I headed to Jay's dorm.

I looked at Jay and found him rocking the baby to sleep, and Kai was there.

"Congrats, sis!" He said as he hugged me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back. "Thanks, Kai!" I replied.

I pulled away then looked at my newborn baby. "So, any names?" I asked. Kai only shrugged. "He's yours and Jay's, soooo... you two name him." He said. "Oh, give me some time to think of a cool name." Jay said.

"Alex? Jayson? Noah? Max? Carl? Adam?" Kai suggested. I sighed and shook my head. "Why not any of them?" He asked. "I want a cute and short name that goes well with "Walker"." I pointed out.

Kai rolled his eyes."Then c'mon! It's not like math or physics. Just choose a name and done!" He said. Jay huffed then looked down at his black-haired baby.

"What about Luke? It does suits him...And it's short and simple." he said. "It sounds cute. I like it! You're amazing, Jay." I said with a smile on my face.

His cheeks dusted light pink and he looked away to hide it. Kai laughed, for he noticing Jay's blush. "Oooh someone's blushing!" He teased. Kai's comment only made Jay blush harder. "Stop it!" He said as he glared at Kai. Kai laughed and crossed his arms.

"So, um, a middle name?" Jay asked me, and I shook my head. "There is no need for a middle name. Let's just keep it as Luke Walker."

Luke opened his electric blue eyes and looked at Kai, then he let out a soft whimper. "His eyes.. They are so beautiful." Kai said. "Don't forget that they are my eyes too, so thanks for the compliment!" Jay grinned. I giggled and stroked Luke's soft hand. "I'm so grateful to have both of you by my side. I really appreciate the support that you always give me."

"Aw, come here!" Kai smiled and pulled me into a teddy bear hug. "Thanks Kai." I held into him, for I never wanted to let go.

"The doctor said we can leave whenever we want." Jay announced in a joyful way.

"Wanna carry him?" He asked me. I nodded and hugged Luke close to my chest. "Welcome to the family, Luke Walker..." I said, looking down at him.

Luke looked at me with his big blue eyes and smiled. I smiled back and stroked his short black hair gently.

"Mommy's here..." I whispered softly to him. Kai looked at me. "You know that he doesn't understand you, right?" Kai said playfully and I glared at him.

"I know that! Anyways, let's return back home now." I said as I stood up, ready to leave. Jay and Kai followed right behind me. Let's just say, after around half an hour, we returned to the bounty.