Chapter 5: The Surprise

Nya's POV

I smiled and kept watching the movie with Jay. He smirked and a zombie lunged at the screen view. I yelped and hid my face then Jay started laughing at me.

"Someone's terrified of zombies~" he teased. I glared at him."No!" I said and he giggled."Oh yeah? Then what was that?" He smirked at me."It was a...ummm..." I didn't know what to say. He chuckled.

"Admit it. You were scared!" he teased as he pulled me closer to him. "Okay! I was scared! Happy now?" I couldn't look him in the eyes, for I was embarrassed. "Yes." He laughed.

I took the remote control and turned off the tv, then I looked down at my big stomach and Jay smiled. "Which month are you in now?" He asked me. I smiled. "The ninth month...and I'll be giving birth any time now..." I answered.

"What do you want us to name him?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know...anything you want." I replied. "Well, let's wait and name him when we see him." Jay said. I smiled and nodded my head.

Then I felt something cold between my legs. I gasped and placed a hand on my stomach. "J-Jay...the baby's coming!" I choked out.

He jolted up and ran out of the room to bring a doctor. I cried out in pain as the pain increased, then doctors entered the room and took me to the delivery room.

They laid me down on the bed and wrapped a belt around my stomach. "Take deep breaths and start pushing..." the doctor said. I nodded and started pushing hard.