Chapter 4: The Treatment

Jay's POV

I groaned and opened my blue eyes. I looked around the room to find my self in a strange, white room.

My strong heartbeats could easily be heard from the heart monitor. I sighed and laid back down. Then I looked at my shirt to find it red...The wound is now more painful than before. I hope Nya was with me at the moment....

Then, a doctor entered the room. He was a tall brunette with ocean blue eyes, and all dressed in blue."Sir, we have to check the wound on your stomach to make sure it's okay." he said.

"Asleep...?!" I asked him."Nope...because it's a little simple treatment... it will take around half an hour." he answered. I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

The doctor smiled and told me that we will go to another room. I laid back down on the bed and watched the bright lights that were walking away. The doctor took me to a blue room. A bed was there with sharp tools beside it, a large and bright white light was facing it, and it was super quite.

I took deep breaths and took my shirt off then I laid on the cold bed. I looked down at the bandages around the wound to find it red and soaked in blood.

The doctor washed his hands and placed on his medical gloves. He placed his hand on the bandages and slowly unwrapped them. I sighed and looked at the cut on my stomach.

The doctor nodded his head and went to a nearby table."You don't want to get diseases, do you?" he said as he took an alcohol bottle and poured a small amount on the cloth.

"No..." I said and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on the wound before a wet cloth was touching it and sweeping around. I hissed in pain as the stinging and burning effect of the alcohol started kicking in, but it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

The cloth was taken away and I covered my eyes with my arms, ready for what is coming next. I heard him sigh then he said. "Now I have to cut the infected areas so the wound would start healing. This will hurt a bit." I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "Do it quickly, doc." I said and he nodded.

The sound of metal being taken out from a metal table echoed through my head. And within a minute, a sharp end of a something is being dragged through my skin. I flinched and a cry of pain escaped my lips.

"It's okay...it's okay..." I heard a very familiar voice whisper. I opened my eyes to only find Nya, embracing me."Stay strong for me..." she whispered."O-Okay...." I said and looked down at my chest.

The doctor applied a cream to the wound. It was cold, but I liked how it felt on my skin. Nya stroked my arm comfortingly."You're really strong." she said.

The doctor finished and started stitching the wound close. I hate stitches, but it's not like I can do anything about it. Like I won't punch the doctor for giving me stitches... unless. If I really punched him, what would he do? Give me a vaccine? I wanted to laugh at that idea, but surely the doctor would think that I am going crazy! Nya smiled and kissed my cheek. "My strong hero..." she whispered. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. "I really appreciate you."

The doctor finished bandaging the wound. "Done." He said as he went to wash his hands. I smiled at him and stood up carefully. "Thank you, doc!" I said as I left the room. "No problem!" The doctor replied.

I smiled and entered my room. It was like any normal hospital room. A medical bed, a large tv, bathroom, a table, and a couch.

Nya giggled and laid down on the couch. I chuckled and sat on the bed, then I took the remote. "Wanna watch a horror movie?" I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes. "I really don't know why you love horror movies, but sure." She said. I smiled and played the movie "The Walking Dead".