2 회

Eun Jisoo; Someone's Apartment

I woke up dazed, not knowing where I was. I sat up as a folded wet towel fell onto my lap. I look around to see a bowl of ice water on the table next to the bed. I placed the towel back into the bowl and then that was when it came to me.

I felt my forehead, it was hot but not as hot as it was before, then I hear a click of a door being opened from outside the room. I curled up in the blanket, with my face peeking out of it. My heart beating fast from fear as the door knob turned, revealing a familiar face.

We gasped at the same time, totally shock at what we were seeing. I hid under the blanket quickly as he turned around and slammed the door close, he coughed awkwardly, "I'll be back"

"Who are you?" I asked after I heard the door open again. He murmured something and then coughed lightly, "Don't worry I put on some clothes."

I sighed as I pulled the blanket down, relaxing a little. He walked over and placed his large hands on my forehead and said, "Um stay for a little longer, I'm not sure you can get home without fainting all over again." He pulls out the towel from the bowl and squeezed the water out before placing it on my forehead.

"Are you really Park Hyungsik?" I asked carefully as I lied back down on the bed. He looks at me and gives me a small smile, "Yes, and who are you? Introduce yourself, the least you can do for someone who saved your life."

"Eun. Ji. Soo." I said slowly, he nods and then suddenly walks out, leaving me alone in the room. He comes back in with a small box in his hand, "Here some medicine I got at the pharmacy. You should be able to leave in about another 20 minutes."

"Ne." I said politely, "Thank you." He leaves the room once again, leaving me there to wonder if it would be better if he stayed so I wouldn't feel so scared but then I thought there is no difference.

After a long 20 minutes, I hurried out the room with the medicine and was about to reached the door when he stopped me, "You won't be able to go home without your motorcycle right? I drive you back to Star Empire."

"Ne." I said quietly. The short ride to the building was surely the awkwardest moment I had ever experienced for such a long time. When we were finally there, we both got out of the car and I gave a polite thanks.

"I expect something next time we see each other." he said plainly as he walked towards the building. I frowned, Next time? What nonsense is that?

I got onto my motorcycle and pulled out my phone and keys, I checked my phone to see many missing calls from both Yisoon and my father. I decided to call my father first.

"Jisoo where are you? Yisoon couldn't contact you either!"

"Sorry dad, I was at the hospital," I lied, "I had a fever and fainted so someone brought me there. I'm going home after I buy some medicine."

"Are you safe? Did you get hurt?"

"No I'm okay, don't worry. I'm hanging up." and with that, I ended the call and placed my phone back in my pocket. I started the engine and drove back to the cafe while driving around the town I thought What craziness is it that I just had to stay in his place? Why didn't he just bring me to the hospital? 

xxxxx

Eun Jisoo; Next Day At 은하카페 (Milky Way Cafe)

I picked up the order sheet and as soon as I saw the address I sighed. I sipped my now empty coffee cup and then threw it into the trash can before picking up the container of black coffee and strapping it on to the motorcycle.

"No sugar or milk. Need cups." I read the order to myself. I grabbed the cups and placed them in the motorcycle compartment. I sat down on the seat and shouted into the cafe, "Yisoon! I'm going first since the area is farther!" She gave me a sad face but agreed anyways, I set the map on my phone and started the engine.

It was another sunny day chasing the wind on the old vehicle, nothing much different from the day before and the day before that day. But it was a new road and just by chance, not by fate but by chance, I drove by a small gymnastics class.

Three minutes shouldn't be that bad, I thought as I parked my motorcycle on the side of the street and placed my phone back into my pocket. I walked up to the quiet building and peeked through the windows.

I watched as the young students did all sorts of handstands and flipped around on the horizontal bar. For a few moments, I remembered my past and how much I regretted it. I lightly dragged my finger against the window, leaving a mark before turning around and going back to work.

I drove all the way to the building and parked near the front door. I observed the building before moving all the items in. Before I could even say anything to the guy at the front desk, he had already walked over to grab the container from my arms.

"Ne, thank you." I bowed lightly as he passed the money over. And with that he just disappeared, I sighed and turned around to bump right into someone. I hear something drop on the floor and I look down to see the person's phone.

"Ah sorry," we said at the same time while bending down to pick it up. Then I look up at that person and he gasped, "You! Jisoo are you stalking me?"

"Hyungsik?!" I gasped right back at him, Oh god this is ridiculous I told myself, why did I have to get this order!

-드라마-

omg omg i need to update this story quickly just like how i did with ttol or else it will slow down at some time and will never end. gogogogo need to work on signed and danger though ugh