11 회

Eun Jisoo; Bowling Alley

"I told you! You still won't be able to win against me," I laughed as I sat down. He turned around with his eyes full of passion, "Another round! I practiced very hard so I could beat you! How can you get so many perfect strikes?"

"I just practiced!" I smiled, "I would go easy on you but no." He turned around when he heard that, "Can you go easy on me? I just want to win, once." he pouted cutely, sticking his index finger in the air.

"Maybe," I teased him, "If you buy a whole box of expensive meat for me." He sighed as he dropped his hand down to his sides, "Forget it."

"I was just joking!" I laughed as I stood up on my tiptoes and pinched his cheeks, "You're too cute! I'll go easy on you, just this time!" I walked towards the game machine to input another game.

"Hey, I'm older than you! How can you call me cute?"

"How did you know I was younger than you?" I turned around asked him. He opened his mouth agape, "Wow, I was just guessing. Who knew? Are you younger than me? By how much?"

"Nevermind I won't play another round."

"Aw," he pouted, "I was just teasing you. Come on, I want to win against you. Please?" I laughed as he acted cute again, "Fine, I'll go easy on you." He smiled and exaggerated his throw by spinning his arm 360. I typed in our names again and started the game.

xxxxx

"You're so mean," Hyungsik complained as he sat down and whined, "You said you would go easy on me!" I laughed as I changed my shoes, "I did, you just got worse after the first round." He exaggerated a gasp and glared at me, "How dare you."

"Mian," I laughed as I stood up to return the shoes and pay for the game. As I searched my bag for my wallet, Hyungsik walked up and beat me to it. By the time I had found my wallet he had already paid.

"I was supposed to pay, you dummy," I groaned as he patted my head and just said, "Too late." I rolled my eyes as he walked away giving me a wave, "Don't be late tomorrow! Or else it's another game and you're paying this time."

Before I could ask him where I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow he had already left the building. I sighed as I walked out to look for him but he had already left so I just decided to go home for the day with the things Hyungsik had bought for me.

Within minutes I had reached home, I parked at my usual spot and got out of my car, I took out all the items from my back trunk and entered the house to see Yisoon there.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she grabbed the bags from my hands, opening them up to see what was inside, "Where did you get all of this? Did you go on a shopping spree without me?"

"I was working," I smirked as I pointed at the blue bag she was holding, "All the things in there is yours, I remembered your measurements and just bought some things." She continued to gasp every time she found something expensive in the bag, "Yah, Jisoo! Where did you get all this? The coex?"

I laughed as she continued to flip through all the clothes, "Of course, you would know. We go window shopping there all the time, but this time I didn't go with you and I did actual shopping." Suddenly she stopped rummaging the bags and glared at me with a weird look, "Did you just laugh? Weren't you all sad last night?"

"Yah, don't remind me!" I told her, giving her a pout, "I went working and I didn't go shopping for fun, it was part of work okay? I even got a little something for your mom and my dad too."

"Did Hyungsik buy all of this for you?" she finally asked, "There's no way you would be able to buy jewelry for my mom, a watch for your dad, branded items for me and you." I laughed, "Yep, he was bored in the hospital so he kept bothering me about leaving the hospital. And then he wanted to go shopping and then we went because I had to. Then he wanted to play bowling and then we did, he complained I wasn't playing fair. I really don't know what working as a manager is actually like."