5 회

Eun Jisoo; Bowling Center

I inhaled sharply as he looked at me with his dark bruised eyes, shocked and at the same time confused, he doesn't say anything as he bends down to pick up his sunglasses, putting them back on casually.

"Jisoo, go apologize to him," Yisoon whispered as he walked up to the counter to give back the shoes and pay for the game, acting as if nothing had just happened. 

I couldn't move, I couldn't think, not until he came back and pulled out 50000 won, "Here, come over to my apartment and we'll have dinner there, if you don't come back it would be stealing from me." and with that he turned around and walked out of the building.

"Ah, what do we do?" I groaned as my knees were pulled down onto the floor, "That was so scary! What's with him?"

"I think we should do what he said," Yisoon mumbled quietly as she stuck her hand out to me. I reach for her hand and grab it to pull myself back up, "Why? I can just return the money to him through his manager or something."

"Well, I think he didn't really mean it and he wants to apologize with a meal. I think you should apologize too," Yisoon admitted. I looked at her with my mouth agape, "What? How can you read someone so well?"

"That's just how some boys are," she smiled, "Some of them know what to do after they make a mistake."

I sighed in defeat, "Fine if you really say so."

xxxxx

Eun Jisoo; In Front Of Hyungsik's Apartment

We walked up to the door to see him leaning against the wall, "I knew you guy would come." I tried not to look too guilty, "Sorry about before."

"Not a big deal," he said as he input his pin to his place, he opened the door a little and slide in, "Wait out here, don't come in." He hurried in to grab something but the stupid curious me peeked through the door to see a whole ton of empty alcohol bottles scattered all over the floor.

My eyes grew big as he came back out to see me sneaking a peek, I gave him a little bow and apologized. I could feel Yisoon's little tug on my shirt and I knew she was getting a little nervous again.

He doesn't say anything and leads us up to the door to the rooftop. He pulled out a key and unlocked it, "We can eat here but I don't have any meat, can someone go buy some? You can use the money I gave you guys before."

Before I could say anything, Yisoon shouts, "Me! I'll go out and get some." she pulled out my wallet from my back pocket and took out the bill, before leaving she whispered, "Sorry." and left me there.

I heard him sigh as Yisoon disappeared from the view, "Consider yourself lucky, you're the first person I've ever brought up here." He pushed open the door to reveal a small yet comfortable rooftop with just a low table set in the corner with a small grill right next to it.

I walked around in awe for awhile, the view of Seoul was breathtaking, "Wow, I never knew Seoul could look like this."

"Really?" he chuckled lightly, "It's not even that high up in the sky." I nodded as I sat down on the low table, "Yeah but you can see more than just the light, you can see the people walking up and down the streets."

He sat down next to me and passed me a can of coffee, "Here, not sure if you drink beer but I know you like coffee."

"Thanks," I murmured, adding on a small bow, "I don't drink alcohol at all." He nodded and then the conversation went dead, finally after awhile I spoke up again with another apology, "Sorry again about slapping you, I went too far and forgot that you didn't understand."

"It's okay, but why did you get mad? Does Yisoon feel uncomfortable?" he asked slowly and cautiously. I smiled a little at his reaction, "Yeah, she's never had any guy friends and when we were little boys would always bully her, saying she's quiet and stupid, a mute. But she actually talks more than I do."

"Ah, I see," Hyungsik mumbled, "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that to her."

"It's okay, I forced her to go anyways, I wanted her to overcome her fear," I smiled as I finished up the small can of coffee, "What about you? What's wrong with your eyes?" and this time I turned to him, glaring right through the lenses of his sunglasses, "Won't you trip if you wear that in the dark?"

He pulled his sunglasses off revealing the pitiful face, his eyes were bruised as if someone had punched him and his eyes were puffy as if someone had pour soap into his open eyes. He sighed as he placed the accessory on the table, "Last night my manager came by and did this to me." he pointed at the bruise on his face.

"He was drunk," he continued, "Stressed out, he pulled all my alcohol out from my storage and started to drink them."

"Why was he so stressed out?" I asked, looking into his eyes, full of curiosity. He managed a small smile before continuing, "His wife had died, she died because of me. My company had cut his pay when my scandal came up, he couldn't pay for treatment. She passed on the day you came over to deliver for the photo shoot."

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say about that, a bit nervous about what he would say next but he continued, "He fought me and I let him do it, it was my fault anyways, I could've helped paid the bills but I didn't because I was so busy. Then we drank for the rest of the time. When I woke up on the cold floor, he had already left leaving nothing but a ton of bruises on my body."

"What to do?" I pouted, "It's not your fault, don't worry. I'm sure you support him well and try your best to behave properly for his sake right?" He grinned a little as he swirled his can of beer, "I guess."

"See? It's okay! He will come back to his senses soon, it's reality and we have to accept it sometime in our life," I smiled bitterly.

"Thank you." he said softly, looking into my eyes. I looked back awkwardly, "For what? I didn't really do anything."

He smiled, "When I woke up this morning the first thing I needed to do was to go to Milky Way Cafe and get your number."

"Why did you come by? I mean what's my number to you?"

"I felt like I would need your help some day sometime, and I did happen, I got your help. Your efforts to make me feel better about myself weren't a waste because it really did make me feel better, trust me."

-드라마-

omg i want it to be friday already! although i have a test on friday and i will probably fail it but i really really want to watch the next episode of strong woman do bong soon already ugh. friday will be a pretty bad friday but at least when i get home everything will be better, i hope