The Chance

Where the fuck was I? I looked around slowly trying to remember. Dammit, it wasn't a dream. I was still in this hell hole. My head hurt so bad. Something was going off.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

          What the hell was that? Shit make it shut up! It waa really loud and annoying. I looked around trying find out were it was coming from. My phone was going off!! It was on the construction thing. I tried to get up... I couldn't move. I was still on the damn wall. I wanted my damn phone. Only three people have that fucking ring tone and I need to talk to all of them. My hands were locked on the wall. It stopped... my phone stopped. That was my only chance, no please no.
Wait, voicemail! It still should work! I need this to work. Please work please be you. There was nothing said. I was too-

(May 3rd) Glenn: Hey, hope you are hearing this right now. I want you to know that I'm not mad about the letter. I just wish you would've talk to me about it. Hope you know when you come back you'll have a lot of questions to answer. Mom doesn't know about the call. She won't let me out because your gone. She says I know something that she doesn't but I don't. It's whatever I guess. We're going to find you I promise. Whoever is doing this is not going to survive. I sure as hell promise you that. I'm sorry that this is happening. If I would've went outside with you Friday night none of this would've happened. I haven't gotten you you're knife but when we find you I will give it to you. I miss texting you during the day at school talking about school shootings lmao. (Laughed to self) It's really boring, the days are getting longer.. It's gonna get better, I promise. Everything will be ok soon. I say so..

          It went off. I was greatful knowing that he wasn't mad and that he was still getting me a new knife. I was happy because he wasnt mad and they're doing everything they can. I wonder if that was fake... No no. Stop thinking like that! The 'I say so' was my thing. (Looks down at phone and smiles, tear running down cheek) I want to be home. Ugggg. He doesn't need to feel bad for not going outside, I'm glad he didn't walk with me. If he did that would've put him in danger too. Then that would just be worse. No. This was my fault and I know it is. I have no idea what I was doing but I ended up here. When I get back I need to talk to him asap, about everything. He promised that it would be ok. I trust that.
The voice started saying shit again. It was different this time. He sounded carring. I don't like it.

"Who was that? One of your friends that's never gonna stop, right? Hope he knows you're more close than everyone thinks. Wait that was the deep voice guy... Glenn, yea that's his name. Seems nice unless you get on his bad side right? What about that Jacob dude? He seemed the same way. Bet you miss them all right?"

"Shut the fuck up!! That's my brother and Jacobs my 'son.' I've haven't done shit to you but I'm here. I shouldn't be here. I should be at home. I should be texting my friends going to school like a normal person like I know I'm not!! I should be texting them!! Saying randomness and making jokes about people we don't like. Saying that everything is ok and that I miss them!! I miss everything.."

         There was silience. I didn't think before speaking. I processed everything that I just said in my mind. It was all more than true even thought he had no idea how this really was. I was trying my best to get off the wall. I kept jerking my wristes trying to get down. They started to bleed. I felt like I was in hand cuffs teting to escape. That's technically what I doing. This was making me pissed off.

"Damn. Someone's protective aren't they? Someone misses home."

"I don't know, I guess. Why do you care?"

"I don't know. But you do miss home?"

"Yes, I want to be home with the people that care about me. I want to be with my friends and for them to know that I'm safe."

        I've already said all of this. Why was he asking me again? What's the point of life at this point if I'm going to be here? I'm done. Im going to die anyways. I can't do this. I started to think and go back to what he said. 'Hope he knows you're more close than everyone thinks'. What the hell?

"What did you mean by saying 'hope he knows you're closer than everyone thinks'?

"Ok, let's see if we can do something about this."

I was yelling at this point. My voice kept cracking in the middle of words. I hated this..

"What do you want now? I want to know what you ment!"

"Well maybe if you stop your shit you would find out sooner. So shut up and let me talk!"

"Go ahead then your highness. Damm."

"You stay. I let you have your phone. You can't text them or call. They have to call you first. If you tell them where you are it's not going to be good."

"What kind of deal is this?"

"The kind that I just made."

"On one condition."

Hey, thanks for reading this story. I feel like it's getting better and better. Feel free to leave some suggestions in the comment for the following chapters.
Aye.. M-A-C