Giving Back

P.O.V. April
     All I hear is crying.. everyone is crying.. I look at the first construction panel I see.. then look up. My bestfriend... I look over and see Dora. I scoot closer to her and just hug her while she hugs me back. Jacob is over with Ryan. Glenn is up on the panel getting her..
     I let go of Dora and get up to walk over were her necklace, bracelet and ring is. I slowly reach down and pick them up. I grip them hard in my hand and kiss them.
     As I look up I see Glenn holding her.. he's crying.
     I walk over to Dora and hand her the chain of the necklace.

Me: She loved you..

    I walk over to Jacob and Ryan to give him his color of bottle cap (red) from Macs necklace. I give him a kiss on the cheek and I start to cry even harder.

   I step closer to Ryan and he cries harder too. I take his left hand and put the ring on his finger..

Me: She loved you..

    Glenn comes down with Mac with a dry face but puffy eyes. I go over to him and he doesn't say anything. He just looks at the ground.

Me: Glenn?..

Glenn: She's gone April..

Me: I know..

     He carefully puts her down and crosses her arms on her stomach. He goes in for a hug and we both start to cry..
     I take his hand and raise it out that way I can give him the bracelet. After he notices what I'm doing he puts his arm back down.

Me: Glenn?..

     He takes the bracelet from me and takes my hand to hold it out. He puts it on my left hand were Mac wore it like always.

Glenn: She loved you too..