Where?

I look down ready as ever. I listen to the yelling of everyone on the other side. I can't bear it. I turn my phone on mute that way they couldn't hear me.

"Really? This is how your going to end all this?"

        Dammit. It was the voice again. Great.

"Yea, it's not like you care enough to stop me so what's your point?"

"I don't have one."

"Then shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"

        My face was getting hotter because of my crying. The voice hasn't said anything back yet. I guess that's a good thing. All I can hear is my friends screaming my name and telling me not too because they love me.
        I turn my mute off.

Me: I'm back.

Dora: Where the fuck did you go?

Me: I had to think.

Jacob: Think about what?

Me: Just things. Gosh I love y'all

April: We love you too. Please don't do it Mac. Please!

Me: Why!? Why shouldn't I?!

Jacob: You want to know why? You seriously want to know why?

Me: Yes dammit!!

Glenn: Because you have a family that loves you and is still looking for you. You have friends that love you and don't want you to leave.

April: Because we care to much to give up now. We will find you. We are going to find you. "Why?" You ask because why would you when you know you got us. We're so close to finding you.

Dora: Because I won't have a bestfriend to count on. You'll be gone. I need you. We all need you.

Ryan: Because I love you. I see a future with you. I want there to be an us. There is going still going to be and us when we find you. I will hold you in my arms again. I won't let you go this time.

Jacob: Because it wouldn't be the same without you. There would be nobody to tell and look up jokes like you. Nobody to protect from getting hit by a car. There would be no more talking times either.

         I needed time to think. How are they going to find me? How?

Me: I love y'all. That's I can say.

Dora: So.. so this is goodbye?..

April: Don't think like that Dora!

Me: Yes..

Glenn: Mac you can't give up. Don't give up now!!

Me: I'm so sorry. I'll keep my phone on so you can track me. I don't want this anymore. This is now.

April: No!.. No! You cant!! Just think!!

Me: I have thought enough. I can't do this. I made up my mind!!

       There is silence from everything.

Me: I'm sorry.. I don't know how many times I've said that but I am.

        As I watch my hand over the edge everyone goes silent on the phone. I'm going to wait till they answer.

Hey, thx for reading got a couple more chapters to go. I wonder what's going to happen? Will her friends be there. Will she live and have a life? We will see lol.
Aye!!  M-A-C