Letting Go

P.O.V. Mac
          I'm still on top thinking about how everything could end right here. I here no noise from outside the door anymore. It's way too silent for them to be out there. They're gone...

"That door won't open until your gone."

         I look over to see nobody in the room. It's still dark as ever. The voice. It had to be the voice. Connor?..

"Where you trying to make me forget about them? You sent Connor or you are Connor.. Why?"

"Because why not when I can do whatever the fuck I want?"

"Because why would you?"

"Because why wouldn't I?"

"Because you would?.."

"Yes."

       Well at least he was truthful... somewhat because he never fucking answers my damn questions.
       If they see me dead at least they'll see me, right?
       I don't want to do this for me. I want to do this for them. They deserve so much more.
       April deserves a way better 'bestfriend' than me. Dora deserves a way better 'sister' than me. Glenn deserves a better sister than me. Jacob deserves a better 'Dad' than me. Ryan expecially deserves a better girlfriend than me. Mom deserves a better daughter than me.
      I put all of them in danger all the time. I'm a risk but they take that risk..
      The wind starts to blow up against my face and in my hair again. I start to not stand straight anymore. I can't help but to lean everywhere. I can't hold my balance.
      This is it. Maybe they can see me after but I need to let go. I get the ring and look at it closely, it will drop with me. I hold it out on the edge ready for me to step. I've got nothing to lose besides hope.. I'll see them someday.
      I start to think how much I'll miss them while the wind grows stronger. A tear runs down my cheek.
      I let go of the ring.. take one step..

BAANNNGGGG!!!!

Lights out..