Inside

P.O.V. Glenn

Me: Guys we're going to get this damn door down if it's the last thing we fucking do!!!

Everyone looks at me and I go over to the door. I start 10 feet away and run straight into it. It didn't come down. I tried again, it didn't come down.

Me: C'mon dammit that's my fucking sister!

As I went on trying to get the door down my voice saddened.

Me: OPPPEENNN!!!!

I start to beat on the door with all the power that I have left. Jacob walks up behind me and starts straight up hitting the door with his fists. I start hitting it too. Dora, Ryan, and April come up and start hitting it with everything they got.
Slowly our strength gets weeker and weeker. I think... that's my sister in there... I can't think no more.
I walk over to the wall and press my back up to it. My eyes start to water to the thought that I'm not going to have a baby sister anymore.. I slide down the wall and prop my head up with my arm. I see Dora walk up to me.

Dora: Babe, we will see her again. You will see her again. I love you.

She wiped my tears away as she starts to cry as well.

Me: I love you too. Why are you crying babe?

Dora: Because you're crying, she's like a sister to me just like she is yours.

I look at her and wipe her tears away like she did mine. I kissed her hand and got up then pulled her up into a hug. I needed that.
The others are still hitting the wall getting nowhere.

Me: Stop guys..

Jacobs hands are bruised but he doesn't seem to care. April's knuckles are bleeding from where she probably hit it on a nail in the door. Ryan are black and blue. Dora's and mine are bruised... damn.

Me: Jacob! Come here!

I say quicker than what I expected. He comes to me quickly and I pull him close that way only he can hear me.

"Jacob, this is my sister. Your 'Dad' which is more like a sister. Then everyone else's family. Think about if it all went away. Just out of nowhere. We've come to far to stop now."

He looked down on the ground and then back at me.

"C'mon."

We walk to the spot that we start our sprint at.

"Let's go."

I nod my head ready to finally get this damn door down.

Me: 1.. 2.. 3..

BAAAMMM!!!

I knew we didn't get it. I could tell by the hit. I open my eyes to see Jacob beside me laying on his stomach. Time to get up and try again. Wait..
Jacob was on his stomach, I was on my stomach. I looked up to see April and Dora in front of us... in the door.
The door is down!! Omg! We got the door down!! Ryan helps me and Jacob get up and I run into the room to see April and Dora on the floor..
Jacob and I look at eachother then at the girls. It's really bright in here. Damn I thought she said it was dark.

Ryan: Where is she?..

I hear April and Dora cryings. They started to cry harder as we got closer to them. I lifted Dora's head up so she was looking at me. April lifts her head up and looks at Ryan.
I've never seen them this sad before. I look around the room to not see Mac anywhere. There a lot of construction platforms but no Mac that I can see.

Ryan: Where is she?..

Me: I don't know if I knew I would fucking tell you.

That was a little uncalled for but I don't care at the moment I want to find my sister and figure out why my girlfriend and her bestfriend are crying there eyes out on the floor.

Me: Babe..

Dora: Don't..

April: Glenn...

I look at Jacob and he's walking towards Ryan. Ryan looks up and immediately falls to floor and crys. I look at Jacob and he's crying.
No.. noo... noo.. no.. noo is all I can think. I look up knowing what I'm going to see. She's gone. She's hanging...

Me: No!... No!.. no.

I get up and walk over to the construction panel she was on before... yea. I start to climb up and finally get to the top. I cry as soon as I get up there. Why?... why did this happen?...
I get my 9in blade out to cut the rope to get her down.. my sister. I cut the rope and take a hold of her and bring her closer to me.
I sit down on the edge with me holding her close. I can't...

Me: I'm sorry..

I start to cry uncontrollably.

Me: I'm so sorry..

Thx for reading guys. I know it's getting sad but its all ok. Love you.
Aye.. M-A-C