If?

P.O.V. Dora

BAMM!!

What the fuck was he thinking. I swear I have the stupidest brother ever but it's alright. Glenn looks at me and kisses my forehead then looks back at the door. All I can see is smoke.
Jacob, Glenn and Ryan get up from being me and April's shield and walk towards the smoke. As we walk I feel the need to stop.

Me: Guys, stop. We need to stop.

Ryan: What do you mean we need to stop? We're so close.

Me: Just stop.

April: Dora? What's wrong?

I couldn't talk. My voice was silent. I didn't move. My body started to sway back and forth. My eyes close and it's darker than usual.
Glenn walks over to me. My head starts to hurt. Uggg. He gives me a hug and I automatically respond I give one back. What the fuck was wrong with me? My eyes open and I felt fine..
Now I'm fine...

Me: Look, the smoke isn't moving. We don't need to go through it unless we can see through.

April: We already have someone to rescue we don't need any of y'all to be missing too.

I'm glade April agreed. The guys didn't seem to care that the smoke wasn't moving.

Ryan: I'm going through it, with or without you.

He looks at us then turns towards the smoke and walks in. Glenn takes off after him and so does Jacob.
Me and April look at eachother, but something was wrong with April. Her eyes are grey. Her eyes started to close softly.

Me: April?..

April: hhiku naiqi

What the fuck? I'm confused. The smoke started to clear. April's nose was bleeding. I see her fall on the floor.

Me: April!!!!!

I run over to her and see her eyes are still closed. I put her head in my lap to keep her head up. Jacob runs over to see we're both on the ground.
He comes near to take her in his arms. He starts to cry.
Glenn's is running back and picks me up and holds me.

Glenn: What happened?

Me: I don't know. She said this weird sentence that was like in a different language then the smoke disappeared... her nose startes to bleed then she fell. Now this.

Glenn looks at Jacob in a fustraited way.

Glenn: The door is still up...

There was silience in the room. We can't give up.

Jacob: April's hurt guys. What are we gonna do about her?

Ryan: She'll be fine. She's had harder hits and we all know that. We can't give up.

Jacob still has April in her lap. I walk over to Glenn and give him a hug.

April: Go on... go find her.

I look at April and see that her eyes are open and back to normal. Her nose stopped bleeding.

Jacob: Babe, I'm not leaving you here.

April: Yes-

Her voice was week and stuttery. I didn't know what to say.

April: Go find her. I'll be here.

Jacob: I'm not leaving you.

Jacob gets up and carefully puts her head on the ground and she looks up at him. He puts his hand out and April grabs it. He pulls her up and carries her wedding stile. (Yep that's my brother. Lol)
We all walk to the door. We gotta get this thing down.

Glenn: C'mon we got this. We have to get her out.

Jacob hands April over to Ryan. Then he goes over to line up with Glenn.

Glenn: 1.. 2.. 3..

They both run at the door with everything the got. It sounds like it hurt. They're both on the ground but not on the opposite side.

Me: The Fuck!!!! What the flying fuuuckk!! We are getting this door down! Babe, we are getting this door down! Jacob we are getting this fucking door down!! (I walk up to the door in fustraition and start kicking the door as hard as I can.) Get the fucking door down!! NOWW!!! (I keep kicking the door but I slow down to a stop and put my hands on the door and start to cry.) Why won't it come down?... (I slide down the door and just sit there and think.)
Glenn walks over and picks me up. I look at him and he wipes away my tears with his fingers. I look at him in the eyes.

Me: What if it's too late?...

Hey, so I hope you enjoy. I just wonder if they get to her intime. I hope they do lol. Thx for reading. Love ya.
Aye!! M-A-C