Chapter 1

(I am making a new story hope u like XD)
Blossom POV
I came home running, fron what just happened to me. I dont think i can go through it ever again! I opened the house door barged in and shut it behind me. I ran upstairs and jumped on my bed, i NEEDED a long nap! Just when i thought it was all over, the doorbell rang! I opened it wiping away my tears. It was bubbles.
"Hey. I heard about what happened" She said in a soft voice. She came inside and gave me a nice warm hug.
"I cant believe what happened!" I yelled
"Its ok" bubbles said
"No its not. I cant believe Natsuki would do that!"
"Calm down. How about i stay for the night? Maybe we can call buttercup and have a sleepover here. Hows that sound?" She asked
"I think that would be nice!"
"Ok im gonna call buttercup!" Bubbles said

Yeah i know all u guys need a rewind so hear it is. We were just about to receive our tests from Miss keen.
"Have fun with your test , bloss!" Natsuki said with a smirk on his face. I looked at my test. WHAT?!!!! I telled infront of everyone. I GOT AN F AN FFFFFFFF U KNOW WHAT I THINK IT STANDS FOR F***!!!!!!
After that i realized Natsuki changed the grades of the tests so i would fail EACH TEST!!! I cant believe he did that!!! And why???
"Its fun!"
THATS ALL HE SAID!!!!!
Now im home sobbing that i wont graduate and go to harvord !!!!

And this is the next thing that happened:
The door bell rang.
BUTTERCUP!!!!!!
Finally!
"I heard some boy hurt my sister so:
Who is he? What does he want from? Can i knock him out? Please say yes! Only three punches!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM??!!!"
She yelled.
We went up to my bedroom and talked for a while. We watched netflix and ate dinner. The doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Brick standing infront of me. The same Brick with the beautiful hair and eyes. The sane Brick who cheated on me with BERSERK PLUTONIUM!!!!!!
"Brick!! What do u wnat and why r u here?"
"Dont they both lead to the same answer?"
"Answer my question"
I look behind me to find buttercup and bubbles spying.
"Im here."
"Why?"
"To apologize"
"DA HELL BRICK JOJO?? Apologize????? Yeah right"
"No im serious i came to say sorry for what i did. U deserve better!"
Did those words actually come out of his mouth or am i hileuscinating?
"I ve changed"
"Where is this going?" M
"I want u back!"

😳😳😳😳