Chapter 15

Berserk POV
It worked! It actually worked! Yes ! Oh!your probably wondering what I did. Umm how do I put it in a way you'll understand? I sorta kinda got this needle with me. And i sorta kinda filled it up with a drug that made her pass out. And i sorta kinda stung her with it. Oh who am i kidding? I DID do that! She passed out and i stole her phone. So i started texting.....

Hi Blossom. Remember me?- Bratty

[Blossy🌺 is online]

Uhh Brat, ofcourse I do i mean i just saw you yesterday!- Blossy🌺

Oh hun. Im not Brat.- Bratty

Blossom POV
Then an image popped up on my screen. I looked at the photo whoever was texting sent. It was taken when Berserk and I were best friends. Until, professor plutonium forced them to defeat us. Just then I knew that Berserk was the one who's texting.

Berserk?!!- Blossy🌺
Right again my dear Blossom!- Bratty
What happened? We all thought you were gone!- Blossy🌺
Brat did it. She spread the word. It was her plan all along, she hated me and she wanted Brick for herself!- Bratty
Oh, i feel so bad for you! Anyway how are you? ... Look ive been thinking maybe we can be friends again. - Blossy 🌺

Hmmm 💭 🤔 ok sure!! - Bratty
Ok great!- Blossy🌺

[Bratty is offline]

Berserk POV
You actually think im gonna be NICE to her?! This is my plan : be nice, ask for money sometimes,
And finally
GET MONEY DAT MONEY!!! Before you know it ill be richer than Donald trump. HAHA! Ill pretend to be ill and maybe need money, before you know it everyone in school will give ME money! ILL BE RICH!!! Too bad for them though! Eh, who cares anyways?

The next day......

Noone POV
Berserk walked in to school, acting all shy and innocent. She didnt see Brat. Good thing.. for her. She pretended to be sick and started coughing real bad. Everybody looked at her in shock. She collapsed on the ground yelling for help! (Fake) They all helped her and she politely asked: "Could anyone possibly donate any money for me to go to the hospital? Im begging!"
In about a minute or so , Berserk was holding four bags each full of dollar bills and some even falling out as she sashayed in the hallway and pretended to be "sick". Meanwhile,
"So you wanna hang out this weekend?" Blossom asked Brick politely.
"I... i cant..." he replied
"Why not?" Blossom looked annoyed
"I have .. plans "
"Oh come on! Thats the same excuse you have been telling for the past three weeks! What are you always so "busy" with? " Blossom asked angrily, with a grumpy look on her face.
"Look i promise im not doing anything, i ... i just have ... things to ... finish... " Brick said akwardly.
"What things?"
"Umm... studies and projects and stuff...."
"OH PLEASE! Like you ever study! What's really going on?"
Blossom looked at Brick seriously with her bow on the top of her head with light hitting it. Brick didnt answer, he just kept quiet and didnt say a word. He opened his locker and put his bag inside.
" Brick! Dont ignore me! Whats going on?" Blossom asked furiously this time.
Still no reply. He looked at the floor. With his cap on his head. Then, out of all of a sudden, in the middle of the hallway, with everyone staring, Blossom yelled:
" THATS IT! IF UR NOT TELLING ME WE ARE OVER BRICK JOJO!" Everybody looked at Blossom and Brick. Some girls whispering about how  Brick is single. Other boys are whispering about how blossom is. Blossom looked around and began to tear up. She quickly ran to the girls room . She looked at the mirror and tears began falling from her eyes onto her cheeks. Suddenly the girls bathroom door swung open . Blossom quickly wiped away her tears. It was Bubbles. She was trying to close the door so none of the girls outside would enter. Bubbles came in and gave Blossom a nice warm hug.

Blossom POV
As bubbles hugged me, i began to cry. Then i heard her whisper into my ear:
"If you love someone let them go, if they come back they are yours and if the dont they never were.....
                                 - Khalil Gibran"
I giggled at her cheesy joke.
"Bubbles... ? "
"Yeah?"
"Do you know what Brick is up to?" I asked her.
"Uhhh what????? Ofcourse NOT! I mean noooo! Hhhh! "
I realized by her tone she was lying.
"BUBBLES! Dont lie to me! Tell me the truth! Comeon! "
She began to back away and she quickly opened the door and said:
"Uhh the bell rang BYE!" She shut the door and left. Suddenly,
TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!!
I got my bag, wiped my tears, and went to class.

To be continued.......