The Breakup

Hi guys, before we start, i have noticed a mistake in the story. It was not Brat who died, it was Berserk. I know it is a little late, but I didnt wanna continue the story on a cliffhanger. Anyways, let's begin :)

Brick POV
As a waiter, I had to hang up on Blossom leaving her a message that I would contact her later.
After I finished my shift, I opened the drawer of the white cabinet in the corner of my boss's room to get my phone. The only other phone inside was an Iphone 5 which I believe belonged to my co-worker Rave. I took my phone and pressed the home button to see an unread message from 'Blossy🌹'.
I dialled in the passcode (BrickyBoi1999)
BEN!(oh sorry. Imma go over to V.N.S. now) you better. Anywayss. I tapped the play button and began hearing Blossom yelling at me. She said and I quote:

You worthless son of a (female dog)! HOW COULD YOU?! I PUT ALL MY TRUST AND EFFORT INTO YOU AND YOU TAKE THAT AND TREAT IT LIKE SOME PIECE OF DOG CRAP, YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY OF IT, AND WITH BRAT? OUT OF EVERYONE ON THIS VERY PLANET YOU CHOSE BRAT, ONE OF MY ENEMIES WHO BY THE WAY ALMOST LEAD MY SISTERS TO THEIR DEATH. SO LISTEN TO ME BRICK JOJO AND LISTEN CAREFULLY, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING UGLY LYING FACE AGAIN. WE ARE OVER"

I stared at the phone with a blank face and thought what the hell did I do wrong this time? As if my life, wasn't complex enough. I called Blossom, waiting for her to pick up, finally : "What is it now?"
I replied: "what the hell did I do wrong this time?"
"DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW"
"Well, i don't"
"Care to explain a photo of you and brat at the beach wearing the hat I gave you for your 17th birthday which is your current age?"
"What?"
"Puh-lease, I am done with all of your drama Brick Jojo. Never talk to me again"
Then, she hung up.

Blossom POV
As a million thoughts go through my mind, the main thing i think about is why would brick do something like that? I hung up on him and fell down to my knees, slowly sobbing as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"You gon be ok bloss?" My green-eyed sister asked.
"Hell no. I just need some time alone, I'm going to my room" I got up slowly wiping away my tears as i held on to the rail and walked up the spiral stairs leading to our bedroom floor. I walked down the wide hallway to the last room. I opened my pink bedroom door, walked in, hopped on my bed and stared at the blank wall infront of me.

Why Brick Why?

Hey guys, thank you so much for 4K reads! You guys are the best, what do you think of this chapter? Comment and vote :) ! Love you all so much! Bye !♡
                           XOXO
                                   Vera💝