Chapter 5

Note:
Before i start, Natalia if i seem mad in this chapter, it is because Im pissed off. Read the sweetest thing last chapter update to find out why.

Blossom POV
Today was the best day ever. And u don't know why. Ill tell you! Ok so it went like this. I was doing the dare buttercup told me to and suddenly BOOM i find myself brick's girlfriend. I swear i stood there doing nothing and then :
"So , i guess we should do something." Brick suggested.
"Umm how about we meet  up after school and take a walk."

"Awesome see you then!" Brick winked at me and left. TBH he is cute! Lol!
Bc and bubbs are gonna kill me if they find out!

Brick POV
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND ITS BLOSSOM!!! Butch and Boomer cant find out about this!

Berserk POV
Ofcourse i was eavesdropping on everything brick and blossom were saying.  ----- I HATE HER! I will get my bricky back!!!
(Who's pissed now?)

After school

Blossom POV
I walked out of school and saw brick sitting on the bench. I ran over to talk to him.
"Hey" ~ Brick
"Hi" I said
"These are for you"~ Brick
I saw brick handing me a bouquet of flowers with a heart shaped note hanging from the plastic paper tied around the flowers.

"Hey" ~ Brick "Hi" I said"These are for you"~ BrickI saw brick handing me a bouquet of flowers with a heart shaped note hanging from the plastic paper tied around the flowers

It was a pink and red bouquet. I swear i have no idea how he got it in time. On the card was written--- BLOSSICK---- Awwwww thats so sweet. I was wearing my casual outfit. A pair of pink sneakers, my pink shirt that said PINK in black bold letters. I had my blue shorts , my camera necklace, pink shades and my bow(the usual).

Brick was wearing his red watch that said 10:58 even though it had the wrong timing

Brick was wearing his red watch that said 10:58 even though it had the wrong timing. He had his camel shorts and a hat that said DOPE with his red t shirt which had HOLLISTER written on it, and his red shoes.

 He had his camel shorts and a hat that said DOPE with his red t shirt which had HOLLISTER written on it, and his red shoes

(Without the bracelets)
I thanked him for the flowers and we took a walk on the wooden planks of the bay .

Note:
Bay : A broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward.

We had an amazing time. We laughed talked and had races where whoever finished their meal first would be the winner and the other person would have to pay for dinner.

Well thats it for this chapter, if u wanna see chappy 5 , lets see about 3 votes.