A New Story

????? POV
I slowly walked in the hallway going to class. I knew someone was following me, and what does the bus driver know about me? So what if I am an introvert? So what if I do not talk alot? Is it wrong? I checked behind me to see if anyone was there. Noone. As usual. I opened the class door and sat down, waiting for everyone else to arrive. I sat in the back row in the corner. Noone noticed me, not even the teachers. Finally, everyone came to class,and just when I thought it was a normal day
"Class, today we are going to be checking the attendance since many students are being absent lately. Let's begin.
'Brat Plutonium'?"
"Present" A voice creaked from the middle row of class. Mr. Jones kept on checking attendance till he reached my name on his list.
"Now, let's see, uh... Bonnie? Bonnie Anderson?"
"Present" i murmured from my seat.
"Oh, do we have a new student?"
"What? No!" I said agitated as the whole class burst into laughter.
"Ok, that is enough. We should start. How about ... Bonnie? Would you like to come up and solve the equation?" Ugh. I hated that. But I suppose I had no choice. The equation was 85×96÷7+2−(4−3)+6. Simple. I went up and held the chalk.
85×96÷7+2−(4−3)+6=1,172.7142857143. Done. It was pretty simple. "Wow, uhh... that was fast." Mr. Jones said.

-----
Later
-----
The school bell rang , and I went outside of school. I waited for the bus to come, hopped on and went home.

To Be Continued
Hey guys, I hope I'm updating soon enough. I have alot of  school work lately. I hope you guys enjoy this. Leave your ideas in the comments. Don't forget to check out my other stories V.N.S. and Jokes Book.  I love you guys!

         XOXO
             Vera💝