Come Back

Brick POV
I open my bedroom door to see Blossom's face. I walk away and sit on my bed facing her while she walks in. Tears rolled down her cheeks and I could clearly tell she was up too long. She said in a heartfelt whiny voice "Come back, Brick. Please. For Me." She gave me a tight hug and shut her eyes as she slowly sobbed wetting my sweater. I slowly grabbed the blade from the table and said "I'm Sorry Blossom"..... As she fell down on the floor bleeding, she screamed in pain, fear...and regret.

"Blossom!" I sat up from my red bed panting heavily and sweating. It was just a dream I thought. I looked at my alarm clock and it showed '9:54' Oh No! I'm Late! I quickly got up and put on my uniform. As I opened my room door, I was reminded of the dream I had and what occurred the day before. I went downstairs and out the door rushing into my car when suddenly I got a text.
[Butch :p]: You messed up bro.
I ignored it and went on with my day. The last thing I needed was for my brothers to get involved with my personal life. When wanting to press the button to turn off my phone, I realized it was Sunday which meant I didn't have a shift till 8:00 PM. I felt relieved yet annoyed, when I finally got settled on the couch, I decided to watch a movie on Netflix, but that's when ....she called.....and that's also when.... I declined.

Noone POV
"I don't want to. I don't feel like it. I just wanna sit in my room. Leave me alone!"
"But Bloss, that's what you said the last two times we asked you last night! You haven't eaten anything!"
"I know what will make you feel better, my delicious cotton candy!" Bubbles squeaked of joy hoping to make Blossom feel better.
"Guys! Just leave me alone! I already feel bad don't make it worse! Now get outt!" Lazer beams flashed from Blossom's eyes as she screamed causing them to hit the rose glass vase that Brick gave her for their 5 month anniversary. It was a beautiful one of a kind decorative item designed especially for Blossom and Brick's love for her. It had rose prints all over it with little thorns showing that although there may be some ups and downs, they will always love each other. Blossom cried and cried and cried as her sisters tried to
console her. "It's okay Blossy, you'll forget about him sooner or later!" Bubbles said and the room went silent. "How even dare you say something like that?! Bubbles I loved him! Thats not something you can just forget! Get out of my room! I don't even want you here!" Blossom yelled holding back the rest of her tears, trying not to fall apart but she couldn't. She couldn't take it any longer, she needed to let it all out.

"Give him a call" Blossom's emerald eyed sister said.
"What?" Blossom asked clearly confused
"I said, give him a call. Get answers and then make your final decision. You never know."
Buttercup left the room saying she'll bring Blossom some food.

Blossom sat and thought. Should I call?

She picked up the phone and dialed Brick's number......

Voicemail.

Who do you think called Brick? Comment and don't forget to vote! Can we reach 5K viewss? That would be amazingg! Tysm for reading, love you all and baiii💜
XOXO
Vera💝