Chapter 14

Berserk POV
You all thought this was over, didnt you? Well its not. Im still alive. I just transferred to a different school. A private school. I was able to afford it because im RICH! That scream was because one of the crocs bit my shirt. It was an ortoro votaly. Its been 3 years since i saw Brick. I miss him so much. I didnt write that note on their door. It was Brat. She did it. Then she told everyone that I was dead and what happened. But I'm not. And brat will get what she deserved. Shes doing this for one reason. Brat likes Brick. And she just wrote that note so Brick would forget me. F*** her! Her time has come. Its time to pay Brat a little old friendly visit.

[Berserk553 is online]

Think* What? Berserk?

[Bratty is online]

Hey Bratty! Remember me ? Your Bestie! #missyou! ~Berserk553

BERSERK!!!! Eee! Its been so long!! #missulikecrazy!! Lol!! 😘😘
How is everything?~Bratty

Stopping by ur house tell u the deets lats! #seeyousoon~Berserk553

Okkk !~Bratty

Brat POV
WHAT THE F***?! I thought that airhead berserk died. Brick was supposed to be mine, but everytime I try to talk to him, he's makin out with Blossom or flirting with her. And now that Berserk sh** is back. Uhh! Oh ,brute? Well she started dating... Raze... or rage.... or rave.... i cant tell which is which whatever. She's dating the green one. Thats what i know. Ive been trying to make Brick jealous by making out with guys infront of him but nothing works. Once i made out with boomer. He blushed so bad. Atleast i made Bubbles jealous. They're still dating though.
DING DONG!
Great interrupted by the bell.

"HEY BRAT!!!" Berserk yelled and hugged me. I felt something in her hand but before i knew it everything turned black...

What do u think berserk did? Comment down below and thanks for ur comments votes and support. You guys seem to really like this story. Thank u . Love u all!!
                                  XOXO
                                           Vera💝