New Day, New Girl

A.N.:
I have deleted the story Cold Heart for certain reasons. Sorry guys, BUT on the bright side I am going to be continuing Me and You so .....
ACTION

Blossom POV
  I woke up in the morning refreshed,I felt happy even though it was a school day. I washed my face, took a warm bath and put on my clothes. I wore a pink headband, a white vest, pink crop-top, white pants and white sneakers. I had my breakfast which was scrambled eggs and bacon and went to school. I decided to take the bus since i was a little early and I could catch it. I hopped on and sat in the front seat. Shortly after, a girl about my age came and sat by me. I looked at her. She had plump lips and brown-purple eyes. She was wearing a purple shirt with black pants and had mood stone earrings. Her hair was light brown, almost gold and was tied in a ponytail. I noticed she looked worried and she smiled very rarely. Her face was dull as if she had gotten beat up. I came to notice sooner that she had a bruise on her hand.
"May I ask, how did you get that bruise?" I asked as politely as possible. She looked at me for a while, gave off a slight grin as if she was trying to smile but she couldn't , and looked at her hand.
"You don't wanna mess with this one Bloss!" I heard the bus driver say. "Rarely talks here, y'all don't even know her name" weird. I said to myself. The school bus stopped and the doors slowly opened. She was the last to get off the bus. She looked at the school for a while and stopped in her tracks. She began to move her hands around almost like she was reshaping the school. I knew I had to watch her carefully. After all, what is so bad about a new friend?
She opened the school doors and walked in. Come to think of it, I have never seen her around, and I have never seen her locker either. Could she be new? I wondered. She walked through the hallway and reached her locker. It was right next to mine. I think she was only trying to avoid anyone being in contact with her, also probably why I have never seen her. She opened her locker and took out a purple note book. Written in black , cursive handwriting on the notebook cover were the words:
Hope Love Fate
She opened it and began to write. She wrote so fast, I couldn't even take a glimpse at it. After that, she immediately closed the book and put it back in her locker, then she went to class. There was something very off about this girl , and I'm gonna find out what it is.

   Hey guys, "Me and You" is back with another chapter! Hope you all enjoyed this, I will be updating as much as I can so stay tuned! Love you all! Happy Valentine's Day!

            XOXO
               Vera💝

525 words in total