Is it True.

Brick POV
It was around 2:00 AM when I finally got home. I opened the front door, walked in and hung my coat on the coat rack. As i took of my shoes, I heard footsteps and rattling coming from the kitchen. Startled, I grabbed the nearest thing that could be used as a weapon, which in my case was an umbrella and walked slowly towards the checker floored kitchen. That's when I saw her, Brat Plutonium, picking up a fallen wooden spoon that she dropped. I put down the umbrella and asked "Brat? What are you doing here?" As a little kid, I always thought Brat was my cousin,due to the fact we were both evil at the time. As i grew up, I found out we weren't and was shocked on some levels. Yet, on other levels, I always knew it.
"Brick! There you are, sorry I barged in. The door was unlocked and I wanted to talk to you. I let myself in. You didn't answer my call yesterday. Is everything alright?" She said innocently. "Everything's fine". I replied.
"What do you wanna talk to me about?"
I asked.
"I think you should sit down first."
I sat down on the beige couch in the living room as I waited for Brat to start talking.

"It's about Berserk."
"What about Berserk? She was highly insane to the level where she kidnapped me."
"Well, she...she died. A few weeks ago. She was still alive after the whole....thing. I know that what she did was wrong but in the end,she was my sister. I was hoping you could help me prepare a funeral for her."
"I...I..."
"You don't have to give me an answer now. I live right down the street, moved in a couple days ago. Come visit me any time and we can talk. Here's my number."
She handed me a piece of paper and i nodded agreeing.
"Cya, i guess" She said and walked out the door.

Blossom POV
I sat in my room. What am I doing? I thought to myself. Sitting here and crying wasn't gonna make things better. That's when the phone rang. There was no caller ID yet i picked up anyway.
"Hello? Blossom?"
"Yes this is she." I replied.
"This is Brat. Brat Plutonium. I was just calling to ask if you could make it to Berserk Plutonium's funeral on September 22nd. Brick Jojo and I will be holding it. If you can let me know. Bye!" She said and hung up.
Brick and Brat? I knew it.
Out of rage, I dialed his number.
You've reached Brick. Please leave a message.
"So it's true. You're with her now. Was this your plan all along? Break my heart? Well then, it was nice meeting you Brick Jojo,  but i hope I never see you again."
I hung up and shoved my face in my fluffy pillow as i began crying. What a jerk! I thought to myself.

Unknown POV
Every piece of the puzzle was putting itself in its place.

Well, it was short but quick. How do you think this story will end? Love you guys so much!
Thx for reading.
                                   XOXO
                                             Vera💝