Not again

He asked if I knew a woman by the name of Brat. Unfortunately,I had to nodd my head in agreement.
If this is the same situation that happened with Berserk, I swear to god. But before i could comtinue speaking with the police chief, I heard a loud scream and someone yelling "BLOSSOM COME HERE QUICK ITS BUTTERCUP!". I ran as fast as i could only to find Buttercup sittng down on the grass panting and repeating the same words "Make It Stop" she said over and over. I asked what was wrong and she replied " SHES GETTING IN MY HEAD, THAT ANNOYING SELFISH BRAT IS GETTING INTO MY FREAKING HEAD, BLOSSOM I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE GOT IT BUT SHES USING BLACK MAGIC "She began panting some more and I said "Buttercup, there is no such thing as black magic, you have to calm down please. Bubbles is gonna be fine,..." As i was finishing my sentence, I noticed that Buttercup's hand healed and that there was a note on her hand which read "Come Find Me, B***H -Bratty". I took it off Bc's hand and ripped it into shreads. That evil witch is going to pay,she will pay.

As we went home, Bubble's scar also healed which was pretty odd. We decided to watch a movie when we heard a knock on the door. Bubbles opened but there was noone there,all she found was a picture of a couple. She gasped and brought it to the coffee table infront of the couch we were sitting on.

(Credits to @Stormy-Gurl who made this) Note: This photo shows 17 year old Brick(current age) and 16 year old Brat (current age) on the beach as a couple

Note: This photo shows 17 year old Brick(current age) and 16 year old Brat (current age) on the beach as a couple.

I was horrified, pissed, and wanted to let my anger out. I immediately took the photo and inserted it into the shredder,I could not even stand looking at it. I walked to the landline, dialled Brick's number,and waited as it lead to voicemail. I waited for the Beep and said:
You worthless son of a (female dog)! HOW COULD YOU?! I PUT ALL MY TRUST AND EFFORT INTO YOU AND YOU TAKE THAT AND TREAT IT LIKE SOME PIECE OF DOG CRAP, YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY OF IT, AND WITH BRAT? OUT OF EVERYONE ON THIS VERY PLANET YOU CHOSE BRAT, ONE OF MY ENEMIES WHO BY THE WAY ALMOST LEAD MY SISTERS TO THEIR DEATH. SO LISTEN TO ME BRICK JOJO AND LISTEN CAREFULLY, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING UGLY LYING FACE AGAIN. WE ARE OVER"

I put the phone down and began breathing heavily trying to catch some air. What did I just do?

BC: oh wow.

...

K."

Thank you guys so much for 3K views. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment down below and vote! Love you!
                           XOXO
                                  Vera💝