Guess Who's Back

Blossom POV
I was just sitting there, staring at the blank white wall in my room, thinking of what to draw. Suddenly, KNOCK KNOCK!
OPEN UP! I heard Buttercup yell. "Ughhh what is it now?" I said annoyed. "Someone is here to see you!" She replied opening my room door. I wasn't expecting anyone and Brick said he wasn't able to come over because he was with boomer and butch. I walked to the door and asked "Who is it?". I heard a unusually familiar woman's voice say in a rude way"open the door blossom, we need to talk" . I denied and asked who it was again. No response. She kept telling me to open the door or else she'll come in herself, i kept saying no when suddenly she started banging on the door so loudly, i felt like it was about to break. I ran up the stairs with buttercup and bubbles behind me. We hid in the bathroom, and when we were locking the door, BOOM she broke in. Bubbles had her cellphone and immediately dialled 911. The woman began searching for us, we heard her yell and trash a few things. Buttercup heard her break a trophy and told me and Bubbles to leave through the window, we got out and Buttercup stayed there. We told her to come out but she unlocked the door and began fighting the woman. We heard a few punches and a gun being loaded. The police arrived right after Buttercup yelled "Bloody Murder!". The police went inside and we heard a gunshot. "HOLY CRAP" I yelled. If Buttercup died, I was gonna take that woman's head and shove it where the sun don't shine. The police came in and arrested the woman. The chief noticed the open window, looked outside and found me and Bubbles. Bubbles for some reason had a huge scar on her head on the way out the window. We went back in the house and Buttercup was being held to the ambulance. She was shot in the hand, the doctors said she was strong and was gonna be OK. Then, in the blink of an eye... Bubbles fell on the floor, bleeding from her head as a pool of blood began to appear. Great. Both of my sisters were in the hospital, and its all thanks to that dumbass woman. I went to see who it was and the police chief asked if I knew .......

Yo, u still going

Bro it ended

Its just a cliffhanger lol

Sorry guys, I promise I will release a new chappy soon, also can we make it to 4K?! That would be awesome. I love you guys so much!
                        XOXO
                                 Vera💝