f o u r

* c h a p t e r f o u r *

I thought about what had happened that day all night.

Honestly, all I did was lay on my bed, drank tea a lot and thank.

I think I think too much.

But everyone thinks too much at one stage in their life, right?

"Andie, can you please come and play FIFA with me?" Jackson asked outside my locked door.

"Not tonight, Jackson. I have loads of homework and I don't feel well." I sort of lied.

I did have loads of homework but I felt great because of what happened today, all I wanted to do was think about it.

Jackson groaned before saying, "I'll tell mummy to stop hurting you." He sighed. Even though he's ten, he seems five.

That comment made me upset, even though Janice was hurting me, I wasn't even bothered anymore because I was use to it, all that I was bothered about all that was on my mind was today and how different, but good different it was.

I mean, Juliana seriously talked to me today and she actually rejected to Paris? No one does that, no one. Also she was brave to let her boyfriend talk or be seen with me.

Also, as nervous as I am, I'm going to my first ever party. Even though I'm me and something is going to happen to me I'm still going to enjoy it so much!

++++

Ashton's POV:

"Hi honey, how was today?" My mum, Anne asked. "Awesome! Andie invited me to a party and I'm totally excited!"

"That's great!" She smiled.

"Ashton's got a girlfriend! Ashton's got a girlfriend!" My little brother, Harry laughed as I threw my pillow at him as he laughed even harder.

"Come on Harry." Anne smiled before Harry followed my mum out of my bedroom.

I laid on my bed and just though about Andie.

Her long brown hair, her brown eyes, her pale skin, which was different to other girls, her cute cheeks, her personality is way different to other girls, and she's unique, that's what I like best about her.

She's perfect.

She's not a freak.

She's perfect, to me.

++++

a/n-

omg

i finally updated after about ten thousand years.

this is short i think i dunno but it seemed short writing it.

omg has anyone heard She Looks So Perfect? It's so cute and akkdnfmdlsmlalsne!!!!

their too perfect and i just can't even....

gonna miss hemmo1996 :( but their gonna be so big and awesome:D

sorry about my long authors note, woah!

lol

ok

bye