t e n

a note!!!

hey guys I don't normally do a notes at the start of a chapter but I am now... oooops.

I said trigger warning in the last chapter but I'm in a happy mood so there's no warnings on his chapter.

But it's gonna be cute... I hope... I really do hope... If not... Sorry I failed.

Plus I haven't been updating a lot bc I'm lazy and I need to catch up on American Horror Story because I've only just finished the first series... Tate and violet are so cUTE!!!

omg this was so long ahhhh

----------------------

* c h a p t e r t e n *

I slapped her.

She put her hand to her cheek with her face making a 'o' face.

I was scared.

No, I was terrified.

Seriously.

I know I have been scared most times but I have never really even spoke up to Janice never mind slap her.

"You little bitch!" She finally said.

She slapped me across the face, this time.

Ouch.

"Now you know how it feels!" She screamed.

"No! Don't hurt her!" I turned to the staircase to see Jackson stood there with his teddy in his left hand.

"Jackson go to bed, please." Janice smiled.

Jackson nodded and ran upstairs.

"Why does Jackson even like you? Your a terrible sister... and daughter." Janice laughed.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran out of the door and closing it shut behind me as I ran up my drive.

I didn't look back because I know I would regret it and I couldn't look back.

Not what just happened.

It was too much to sink in.

I finally got to Ashton's house, since he's the only person I go to.

I felt bad for coming so late and didn't even warn him or tell him that I was coming.

He opened the door and his face went from laughing to shocked.

"Andie! What?... What happened?" Ashton asked.

"J-Janice." I stuttered breaking down into tears as he hugged me, which made me feel safe and joyful.

"What did she do?"

"It's too much to say. I-I'm so confused I just don't understand. I have no where to go! I'm-"

"Stay here."

"Ashton-"

"No! Please? I mean it's the least I can do. Your my girlfriend now and I like you, Andie, so much."

"Um-"

"Ash?" Ann came to the door and smiled when she saw me.

"Oh hi love, what are doing here? It's half past ten?"

"Mum, can Andie sleep? Please?" Ashton begged as Ann smiled. "Of course."

++++

Me and Ashton was laid in bed facing each other.

"Andie, I've got a spare tickets to see Bring Me a The Horizon, if you want to come with me?" He asked.

"I haven't got the money to pay you ba-"