o n e

* c h a p t e r o n e *

I walked through the crowded hallway full of wild teenagers and blue and light grey coloured lockers.

I put my headphones out of my ears and slid them into my bag along with my phone that my headphones was attached too.

I finally got to my locker obviously mine was the dark grey one because the teachers must know I'm boring and I like dark colours.

There was the words 'USELESS!' sprayed on it in bright orange but I just shrugged it off and got my History and English books out and my History text book just before the bell rang.

I made my way to first period, History with the two books in my arms as I put my English book in my bag just as the bell rang I opened the classroom door to see an empty classroom with Miss. Royers sat in her seat, like usual, I'm the first one here.

"Hello, Andie." She smiled as I smiled back saying, "hi." Then I sat at the back of the class like I usually do.

I like sitting at the back of the class because no one notices you there as people sit in the middle not to close to miss and not too close to... me.

After around five seconds when I have my stuff out all the students come in shouting and messing about.

"Hey miss!!" Calum, the captain of our school football team came in shouting with a girl in his arms.

"Calum, please sit down and remove Paris while your at it." Miss said politely.

Paris is obviously head of cheerleading with her blonde blonde hair with extensions and bright blue eyes with tanned skin that made her hair look ten times lighter

Calum laughed before letting Paris free as they sat next to each other laughing at something that Calum said.

Finally the loudness calmed down as Miss was ready to teach, she grabbed her whiteboard pen and wrote the date and title as I wrote it in my book.

"Hey, that party at Paris was wicked, so need to do that again!" Lana whispered to Juliana.

"Yeah it was fun, but things got a little out of hand..." Juliana trailed off playing with her fingers under the desk. "Don't be a baby!" Lana laughed as Juliana went bright red.

Juliana is actually really nice and she isn't like any slutty teenage girl, yeah, she goes to a few parties but she normally leaves when it gets too much and her hair isn't platinum blonde, it's a purple colour and she is also shy like me.

She use to talk to me.

Until they stopped her.

"Alright class-"

Miss was interrupted as a student came in the classroom who I've never seen before.

He closed the door behind him and pulled a little smile.

"Ah, and who may you be?" Miss asks walking to the tall boy.

He had sort of curly hair that was blonde that suited him nicely, with hazel brown eyes and he was incredibly tall, like super tall. He was actually perfect, but no one is perfect.

"I'm the new boy, Ashton Irwin." He said awkwardly as Miss nodded her head. "I was expecting you actually. Well you can tell the class about yourself." Miss said. Well that's harsh.

"Hi, I'm Ashton Irwin, I'm sixteen, I'm from Australia, you probably already knew that with my accent. I, um, I like to play the drums and um, I-"