f i v e

* c h a p t e r f i v e *

~skip to Saturday~

Andie's POV

I threw another ugly dress on my bed that didn't fit or didn't look right or was too ugly.

I had nothing to wear, the last time I wore a dress was at the age of thirteen and it's when it was Bree's birthday party.

I finally found a dress, it was super ugly but it fitted right, as I put it on and it was comfy so i decided to wear that.

The dress was went to about my knees and the top was like a creamy white colour and the bottom was a blue colour, almost like denim.

I soon got a text from Ashton.

Ash:) - "parties at 36, Pringle Road, you'll probably know my few cars there, I'll stand outside waiting for you x x"

Me - "thank you, just going know, mums dropping me off x x"

Ash:) - "great x x"

I got my small black purse and slipped my fake Vans on (since I don't liken heels) and sneaked out, Janice didn't hear me since she was asleep upstairs.

~~

It was a long walk, around ten minutes and then I finally found a house with Ashton stood outside.

"Hey." He smiled as I said, "hi."

"You look beautiful."

"I don't believe that, that's a lie."

"Your wrong."

"You look handsome."

"I like that."

"What?" I asked, confused, which I was.

"That you called me 'handsome', see normally girls call me 'fit' and and 'sexy' but I like the fact that you say handsome and its unique and I like that better than them other words." He explained.

"Oh."

"Y-You wanna go inside?" He asked pointing to the door.

"Um, yeah." We both walked to the door and stepped inside.

This house was massive. Mine is so tiny and this house is a mansion.

I froze by how many people there was, this wasn't a tiny get together this was a big party, and it was only twenty minutes since it started, more people are bound to come.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Great." He started walking.

"Wait don't leave me!" I shouted at Ashton as I grabbed his hand and fell on the floor.

"Woah! Are you okay?" he laughed helping me up.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Andie!" I heard Juliana shout behind me as she pulled me into a hug. "Oh." I laughed.

++++

After an hour or so, the house started to fill up with wasted, horny and wild teenagers as I couldn't take it anymore and I felt dizzy and I couldn't even breath, so I got a drink of water.

"Oh, rebel! Having a drink of water! Here have this WKD." He joked passing me a bottle of the blue liquid.

"No, thanks." I mumbled walking away and standing outside.

After ten minute I have drank my water and no one bothered to come outside, why would they, they all hate me.

"Hello." Ashton smiled while sitting next to me.

"Hey, Ash."

"Why you out here?"

"Why do you think?"

"Oh." He laughed.

"It's not funny. This isn't a small party, this is huge, this is-"

"I know." He cut me off. "It's a little wild but I didn't think it would get like this."

"Whatever."

"Honestly I didn't."

"I believe you." I lied, well I did believe him a little but not fully.

"Good."

"Oh." I said as he huffed.

"I'm going home." I mumbled as I walked away down the street.

"Woah! Wait!" Ashton shouted running up to me as I started to run too.

"Don't run away from me!" He shouted.

"Don't be such a jerk!" I shouted back at him.

He finally caught up to me and grabbed me wrist as I faced him.

"Ouch." I mumbled, as he hurt my cuts.

"How am I being a jerk?" He asked.

I honestly didn't know, he was the one being nice and inviting me, he obviously didn't know it was going to get crazy.

"I-I don't know." I took a step back.

"Look, Andie. I don't care how different you are it makes you unique and your beautiful and..." He stopped but I didn't say anything.

"I-I like you."

I didn't say anything, I looked around not meeting his green eyes. I was nervous, no one has ever told me they like me before, well not after I was thirteen and apart from Jackson

"W-What? Ashton, you can't like me, no one likes me and I have known you for like six days, there's no way in hell-"

"Andie... I like you." He repeated.

"Ashton..." I started. "I-I think I like you, I don't know, I have never loved anyone before. Is this what love feels like?"

I'm going mad, I don't like Ashton I didn't even know him hardly and I don't even know what love feels like, I have never been in love, never ever.

Holy shit.

"I don't know, tell me how you feel?" He asked, laughing a little.

"I can't explain it, im confused." I looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry I need to go." Then I left, I ran just leaving him stood there.

I did the right thing, right?

I think I'm in love with Ashton, but I can't be.

Holy shit.

++++

a/n: hi

don't ask about pringle road it's a street near my house, lol

don't know weather to delete this?hmmm

I have another Fanfiction on my profile if you want to check it out???

lol no u don't.

is it only me who is obsessed with Pierce The Veil?

yeah, ok