s e v e n

* c h a p t e r s e v e n *

Destiny's POV:

We finally got to Ashton's house.

It was huge, the front garden was also huge, it was like a mansion, unlike mine.

On the left in the garden was a little fish pond with tiny fish which was cute and a bunch of flowers on the left.

Ashton opened the front door as we both walked through and I walked into a beautiful home it was big and you could hear the echo as my shoes met the floor as I walked.

"I should take my shoes off." I mumbled taking off my black creepers.

"You don't have to." Ashton shrugged as I shook my head. "Have you seen your house?" I laughed as he smiled even taking off his back Vans.

"Ashton, is that you?" I heard a woman's voice call from the living room. "Yeah, mum."

A couple of moments later I saw a woman around her late forties with blonde hair that was in a pony tail walk up to us.

"Who's this then?" She smiled.

"Mum, this is a friend of mine, Andie. Andie, this is my mum." Ashton introduced us and I smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. Irwin." I smiled. "Call me, Ann." She laughed as I nodded.

"Was you two at the party? Did you have a nice time?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, mum, it was fun." Ashton smiled as I nodded.

"Do you want anything to eat? I have some buns or some sausage rolls?" Ann asked, being very kind.

"Andie, is a vegetarian." Ashton mumbled as I felt uncomfortable.

"Really? W-Why?" She stuttered.

"Just, just reasons." I finally said, not knowing an answer, because I haven't got one.

The room was silence and awkward as I shifted feeling more uncomfortable.

"Mum," Ashton started breaking the silence.

"Can Andie sleepover tonight?" Ashton asked. "Of course she can. You can give her one of your tops." Ann smiled as we both nodded and walked up the large staircase.

We walked into Ashton's room which was huge and had a King size bed which was very neat and clean.

"Here!" Ashton called as he threw a big All Time Low tank top at me.

Wait.

"Wait, you like All Time Low?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah." He shrugged. "Why?"

"I didn't think you'd like that sort of music." I laughed and he did the same.

I jumped into the bed and it was the most comfiest thing I have laid on in a while.

"This is paradise." I sighed.

He turned around and he looked down and saw my arms.

"Oh my god, Andie." He whispered. "Your arms."

"I know." I shrugged.

He kissed my scars and cuts on each arm as I giggled.

"Your beautiful." He smiled, as I blushed and I kissed his cheek.

"You too." I whispered. "Not as beautiful as you."

"You sure about that, Irwin?" I smirked as he nodded.

"Thank you for letting me stay over, that's really sweet of you and your mum and-"

"Stop thanking me! It's the least I could do. That Janice is a bitch and I couldn't stand seeing you so hurt."