s i x

* c h a p t e r s i x *

I opened the front door to see Janice stood there with her arms folded. I sighed and chucked my shoes off.

"Where have you been?" She said, disgust in her eyes.

"I went for a walk." I lied.

"Oh yeah, because you surely would go for a walk at half one in the morning in a dress." She chuckled.

"I-um-I-well-"

"Exactly!" She laughed. "Now, tell me where you have been!" She demanded.

"I was at a friends." I mumbled.

Her face changed from anger to confused and then started laughing again.

"What friend? Look at you! Who would want to be friends with you. I mean, you have ugly hair, you have an ugly rat face, your fat, your arms are disgusting. Your just a freak."

"I-"

"No she's not." I heard a teenage boys voice behind me as I turned around to see Ashton.

"Oh, and who may you be?" Janice said.

This is so embarrassing.

He could obviously smell the alcohol from Janice and Ashton had a little to drink too, so it smelt of alcohol a little bad in here.

"Andie, is this your mum?" Ashton shot a confused look at me and I didn't know what to do.

"Um-I-yes-well-no-I-" I stopped talking as nothing escaped my mouth.

"Andie! Your back!" Jackson said running downstairs and hugging me as I hugged him.

"I want you to go upstairs now and back to bed, Jackson." I said before kissing his head.

"Aw!" he moaned.

"I better go take him up. You Andie, don't you go anywhere! And whoever you are... just go." She spat before walking upstairs wit Jackson.

"Andie." Ashton whispered as I look at him.

"Do you want to talk? Well go for a walk?" He asked.

"I'm not suppose to go..."

"So! Please." He begged as I agreed.

We walked out and shut the door and started walking.

"So..." Ashton said while kicking a stone in with his Vans.

"Is that your mum?" He asked.

"Janice? No."

"Well, who is she?"

"Just-um-well"

I sighed.

"I'm adopted and she's a bit rude sometimes-"

"A bit! No way! She's nasty!"

"Anyway she's nice and Jackson but rude to me. I don't care, as long as Jackson is safe and that. I love Jackson." I smiled at the end.

"That sucks."

"I just want to run away with Jackson but he'll miss Janice and I just... don't know what to do and..."

I couldn't speak as I was almost crying.

God, I'm such a weakling.

"I'm sorry."

"No, you don't have to be sorry!" He told me as I calmed down a little.

"How do you feel?" He finally asked.

"Hopeless. I feel like a freak, I listen to screamo music. I don't wear make up, or have the hair extensions or false nails or perfect blue eyes. My wrist are covered in scars and cuts and I feel super ugly and fat and urg."

I started to cry in frustration as he wrapped his around me and started shushing me.

"Look, your the most prettiest, funniest, kindest girl I have ever met. So what if you listen to different music? If that's what you like, that's what you like? Yeah, you don't have all them fake things that fake bitches have, that's what makes you different and unique. Plus, if you have scars or cuts it means that your strong and a warrior, not a freak." Ashton said. I know he meant it.

I finished crying as I started to smile.

"Thank you, Ashton. Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough-"

"I want to make you feel beautiful because you are and you need to believe it!"

I laughed as he said, "it's true!"

I looked up to his beautiful green eyes and his slightly blonde, curlyish hair and his smile showing his deep, cute dimples.

He started to lean in as I did, slowly and slowly as our lips met and we started to kiss.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and my head having wonderful thoughts, for once.

I felt so safe in his arms, so strong and that no one could split us apart.

We leaned out and started to laugh.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine." I laughed.

"I better be going back home."

"No!" He shouted.

"Your can't go back there, not tonight."

"I have no where else to go." I told him.

"Come to mine."

"What? No! I couldn't."

"Come on, my mum won't mind, she likes it when I bring friends over!" He laughed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Andie! I'm sure!" He laughed.

"Oh, okay." I said then we started walking to Ashton's house.

++++

Ohhh

Andie and Ashton ;)

I ship it

ok

it's cute

we neeeed a ship name.

anton or ashie?

I like ashie

It sounds like a Mario Kart name

aw comment what you think???

:D