Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Um," I said unsure what to say.

"A dare's a dare," he said, his eyes shining as bright as the stars starting to come out.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

"Once," he said, "On the cheek though."

"So you're saying I have to kiss you on the lips too?" I said smiling.

"Yes!"

"One more question, how many girls have kissed you?"

He stared up at the sky to think about it, "A lot, but that was at the MAGCON Tour, so it's a little bit different."

I guess I had to do it.

I leaned in and the tree swayed.

"Hopefully the tree was stable," I thought.

I just noticed we were holding hands this whole time. I took my one hand that was interlocked with his and lifted it. He released my hand while smiling like he was this whole time. I put my two arms over his shoulders and held them together near the back of his neck. He put his hands near my waist and looked into my eyes.

His eyes were vibrant against the darkening sky.

I leaned in closer and our lips touched.

I almost fell out of the tree, it felt like the fireworks that kisses are portrayed to be in movies.

My eyes were closed, but I could feel the temperature drop and my goosebumps form.

After a good 7 seconds, I opened my eyes and I noticed his were still closed.

Gradually, our lips pulled apart and both are eyes opened up.

We both smiled at each other sat in silence.

I have fallen in true love.

The tree swayed again, except a lot this time.

I nearly fell off the branch I was sitting on, but Hayes caught me by grabbing my hands.

Our smiling silence was interrupted when we heard a picture being taken on an iPhone and someone saying something we couldn't hear.

"NASH!" Hayes yelled.

We both climbed down the tree as fast as we could to find Nash and his friend sitting there with their phones out.

"What the heck Nash?" Hayes said clearly upset.

Nash stood up and said, "Hayes I'm so sorry! I followed you here not expecting it to be this!"

"Why would you follow me to the park?" Hayes asked Nash, "What did you think I would be doing?"

"Not this!" Nash said, "I'm so sorry Abby I didn't mean for this. I videotaped it too, not expecting this. You can't see anything but I'll delete it right now."

Hayes looked at me and said immediately, "No, don't! Save it, it might come in handy later. Send it to me and Abby please."

Soon, I was giving a Nash my phone number.

His friend awkwardly was sitting there in the shade on a root of a tree, which I thought was pretty weird.

"Abby, let me walk you home," Hayes said wanting to get away from Nash.

"Okay!"

Hayes said, "Bye Nash, bye Cameron. Oh wait, did I introduce you to Abby?"

"No, I don't think so!" Cameron said stepping out of the shadow of the tree.

No. It can't be Cameron Dallas. No.

"Abby, this is Cameron Dallas, Cam this is Abby," Hayes said.

"Hi!" I said trying not to scream.

I don't know anyone who doesn't know Cameron Dallas.

You HAVE to live under a rock if you don't know him.

"Hi Abby!" Cameron said, "Wow you didn't scream like every other girl I met! You got yourself a keeper Hayes! I'm assuming you want a picture with me though!"

Nash joined in and said, "Why just you? We probably scarred her for life, why don't we take a group picture with Hayes taking it?"

"Sounds fine with me I guess!" I said.

So there I was on a Saturday night, taking a picture with Cam Dallas and Nash Grier in a dark park and then took a selfie with them and Hayes Grier, my boyfriend I just kissed in a tree.

I don't care about meeting Nash and Cam as much as Hayes though.

I've fallen in true love with Hayes.

Abby Grier, that sounds nice.

Abby.

Grier.