Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Sure," I said.

There was a long pause.

My leg started to shake, my hand twitched, and my eyes wouldn't blink.

I. Was. Nervous.

"What size would you be in a dress from..." I couldn't hear her say the rest, I was just so relieved that that was the question. I faintly heard her say something that seemed longer than a store's name.

"Excuse me, from where?"

"It's a store with the similar sizing as American Eagle. I'm sorry if I frightened you!"

"I'd probably be a medium and it's okay!"

"Are you sure a medium? You seem like you're a smaller size!"

"A small fits me but because I play soccer, I have a more muscular legs so a small dress is super short on me!"

"That's true," Nila said, "And you have long legs too! I'm guessing you're probably wondering why I'm asking!"

"Maybe!" I said laughing.

"We're having matching family pictures being taken. Don't worry, you won't be in the group picture because I know you'd insist on not being in it! But you'll be in other pictures and I'm not letting you opt out!"

"Okay, sounds good to me!"

"Nash has Cameron coming, so you won't be the only odd one out! I know you're humble and would not agree with me, but I see you as part of the family already," Nila said.

"Okay, I'll say this a lot, but thanks so much for everything!"

"Aw no problem honey! I see you as my daughter now! I have to go do errand, sorry!"

"Aw! Bye, talk to you later!"

"Bye sweetie," she said, "Oh wait! Tell your parents that I'll be driving you, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and two of my nieces, Ashlynn and Mary, there so you won't be the only girl! I hope I meet them soon!"

"Okay I will! Bye!"

She hung up.

Is my life real?

In one week, I'll be coming home from Myrtle Beach with my boyfriend Hayes, Nash Grier, and Cameron Dallas. Woah.

Nila texted me Cameron's, Ashlynn's, and Mary's number.

But I was spazzing over Cam's number, who wouldn't?

What got me freaking out was the fact that he texted me. First.

"Hey Abby this is Cam!"

"Hi!"

"You're going to Myrtle Beach right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nash and I are filming videos in the car going there, on the way back, and when we are there, and we need to know if you could be in them!"

"Yeah I can! Did you ask Ashlynn and Mary?"

"Nash did!"

"Okay!"

"Sorry for what happened at the park."

"It's fine, you wouldn't have known that that would happen!"

"Are you sure it's fine?"

"Yeah! Of course! It was awkward but I'll live!"

"Okay good, I will still feel bad for a while though! You seem so nice and you shouldn't have had that happen to you!" Cam texted.

"Aw thanks, it's seriously fine!" I texted.

"Are you going to MAGCON in Virginia?" He texted.

"I was never asked to?"

"Whoops, Hayes hasn't asked you yet! He'll ask you later, don't say I told you so please!"

"Okay!"

"I have to go! Bye Abby!"

"Bye," I texted him.

So Cam Dallas just texted me. I'm going to Myrtle Beach next weekend. And on the way there and back, I'll be in the car with Cam Dallas and Nash Grier and most importantly, my boyfriend.

This is all because of Hayes.

I have these amazing opportunities to meet these famous people all because of my amazing boyfriend.

All because of Hayes.

All I need is Hayes.

I'm just that blessed that I have an amazing boyfriend with an amazing family but I also met two famous people because of him (and one is even his brother!)

I can't wait until I see Hayes again.

I can't wait until Friday night.