Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I woke up.

Hayes was still sleeping next to me and Nash and Cameron were both still sleeping.

Hayes woke up soon.

"Good morning," Hayes said in a sleepy voice.

Now I know why people say that is that hottest thing ever.

"Good morning!" I said and kissed him.

"Wow, you're really cheery in the morning!" He said in the same sleepy voice.

We both got up and I changed.

I walked in the kitchen and Nila was there.

"Good morning!" I said and hugged her.

"Good morning sweetie," Nila said.

"What's this?" Hayes walked in laughing showing us his phone.

It was a picture of Hayes, Nash, Cam and I sleeping posted on Nila's Instagram with the caption "Long day yesterday!"

"Abby, you aren't mad, right?" Nila said.

"I'm fine with it!" I said smiling and laughing.

"Well I'm not!" Hayes said, "Look at me!"

I looked at him and I started cracking up.

His hair looked like a mohawk and he a hilarious look on his face.

"You look like a friendly neighbor drug dealer, what's wrong with that?" I said.

That made Nila and Hayes laugh.

"Look at Cameron," Nila said.

He had his tongue sticking out.

"He's the one who I'm selling drugs to," Hayes said laughing.

Our laughing woke Nash and Cameron up, so we showed them the picture.

Soon all five of us laughing woke Ashlynn and Mary.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning!" They both said.

"Now that all of us are awake," Nila said, "I'll tell you today's plans. We'll be at the beach until before lunch. Then, we'll go to the mall if you want or we can stay at the beach until we leave! Sounds good?"

We all agreed that it was and that we were going to the mall.

The weather said the water was warm, so we ate breakfast and then got changed and grabbed a towel.

Ashlynn, Mary, and I walked outside before anyone else.

Ashlynn grabbed a soccer ball and we started passing.

"I stink at soccer," Mary said laughing.

"No you don't!" I said.

"Well," Mary said, "Compared to you! I found it on my own, but Cameron said not to mention you videos on Youtube!"

"I don't bring it up a lot," I said laughing.

We stopped talking because everyone else came out, including Skylynn, Hayes' mom and Skylynn's dad, and Hayes' dad and Nila.

Hayes ran over and tried to take the ball away from me, but I tapped it forward and he almost fell over.

We all started laughing.

"Can you juggle?" Hayes asked me.

Uh-oh. He might find out.

I picked up the ball and only juggled it 10 times and then kicked it to him.

He barely got two.

"How are you so good?" He asked.

I looked at Cam, smiled, and said, "Just being a goalie, I guess."

Then, we went into the ocean.

Time goes by so much faster in the ocean, and before we knew it, it was lunch time.

We had pizza, so I had pizza two days in a row.

It's not like I'm complaining.

Nash drove us in his car that his dad drove down in, so it was me, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Ashlynn.

Mary felt sick again so she stayed with her parents and didn't go with us.

Cameron tried Vining us when we weren't looking about a million times, so we ended up covering our faces the whole ride.

One time he caught me and told me to rap, so I rapped Eminem's song Berzerk.

I failed so bad everyone was laughing so hard.

When we got to the mall, me and Ashlynn went to shop and promised to meet up with them later.

We went into a store, and when we were looking at clothes Ashlynn said to me, "Do you think it's awkward being around Cameron, because he's like famous?"

"Eh, sort of. But I haven't known Nash for a while so it's the same for both of them though. They're both really nice and funny, so I'll get over that quickly."

"You could consider Hayes to be famous too!"

"I've only seen him as famous for three seconds until he talked to me. Now I just see him as my boyfriend and best friend!"

"I wouldn't be like you if I wasn't cousins with Nash and Hayes," Ashlynn said, "If I ever dated Hayes I would only see him as famous! I'm sure all of his fans would agree with me!"

"Well maybe that's why I'm dating him," I said smiling, "When I first met him I think he was surprised that I barely knew who he was, so that's how we started to talk!"

"Aw, that's sweet!" Ashlynn said.

We met up with Cam, Nash, and Hayes at the food court where there was a carousel.

Everyone paid their one dollar to ride, and we went on.

"What's it like to be a kid again?" Nash asked us videotaping for a video.

All the answers were "fun" or "embarrassing", but then I had to answer.

"I never grew up!" I said making everyone laugh.

Hayes and I held hands in between our horses.

We heard Cam and Nash making "young love" comments but we just ignored them.

Sadly, the weekend was over soon and we were driving back.

I walked out of the car, and into the dark when Nila got to my house.

"Bye, thank you so much for everything!" I said to Nila.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" I said to Hayes after I hugged him.

"Bye!" I said to Ashlynn, "You need to text or call me! Tell Mary to too!"

Then, Cam came over and hugged me, "Bye, I'll see you at MAGCON! Text me about what I told you!"

"Okay!" I said looking over at Hayes' confused face.

Then, Nash hugged me and said, "See you soon!"

I walked into my house thinking, "Wow, I hugged Hayes, Nash, and Cameron within two minutes outside my house. Who could say that!"

Hopefully, these next few weeks will go by quick and I'll be at MAGCON.