Happy Endings

Skyler's POV

After Peyton left with Riley and Piper, I decided to sit with Bailey. She was crying up a storm but, with her bad breathing, she could get an attack. I sat on the other side of her since Johnny was with her.

She kept crying, I leaned against her and cried a little too, not only because they left but because my sister was crying. She smiled after awhile of crying when she looked at me, I laughed.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked her, she looked up at Johnny then back at me.

"Yeah I think I will." She laughed, she wiped her tears. Jordan was making food for one of the first time, but with Soda. Can't be that bad?

"SODA!!" She yelled we looked back at them, she was covered in flower, while Soda had his hands full of flower. They started yelling and screaming, but eventually finished making food.

Dinner was ready, we all sat around the table. Peyton just walked in with Darry and Dally. They all sat down in the empty seats. We all talked about the stupidest and dumbest things. We were talking about what we would do when were older or if were all gonna end up staying together in Tulsa.

"Jordan are you and Soda gonna get married and live together?" Darry and Peyton started to choke on their food and started laughing, Dally and Two were dying from what I said.

"Well, I don't know? I'd rather just spend all the time I can with him. If we do ever chose that option then yeah maybe, but otherwise I'm happy with just being his girlfriend." She said, we all nodded or said a thing or two. Soda agreed with her on what she said.

We all continued to eat and whatever,we all left to catch a movie. We decided to catch a movie. We decided to pay to get in, instead of going through the fence, plus Johnny didn't want Bailey to go through.

We all took our seats and sat down, Bailey and I sat with each other, Johnny and Pony beside us, Two sat beside Pony, then Soda and Jordan beside him. Dally sat on the other side of Jonny, while Peyton and Darry decided to sit behind us, they wanted to make sure we stay out of trouble.

Bailey's POV

The movie started, we all all sat down and enjoyed the movie. After around half the movie, everyone left their own ways, Pony, Skyler, Peyton and Darry went to the concession stand, Dally and Two left to get some girls. Dal never actually gave up on trying to get Peyton to be his girlfriend, here and there they'll go do something together.

Soda and Jordan decided to sit somewhere else so they could be 'alone', apparently I was causing too much noise for them, they can go kiss somewhere else if they don't like it.

Johnny and I stayed sitting and continued watching the movie, it was around six thirty. He gave me his jacket earlier because I got cold, I was also coughing a lot. Might as well try and get better some how, but I'll always be stuck with breathing problems.

I leaned my head against him, while he laid his on mine. Our hands were inter twinned, we watched some terrible and cheesy romance  movie. The others all came back eventually, Skyler had bought me a popcorn, I shared with Johnny. 

Once the movie finished, we all waited till everyone was here. We counted buy were missing Dal and Two. Jordan decided to go get them, the bad part is, she's gonna attack them before they get home, Soda chased after her.

We all waited for around twenty minutes, I was standing in front of Johnny as he had me in his arms. They showed up, we all walked out of the drive in together, we walked down the road all together in a line.

Some of us were holding hands and other weren't, people were laughing and giggling. We all walked down the road while sun went down. we went of the small hill in the road, as the sun went down behind us.As we got further and further away, it got darker and darker, until we could no longer see the gold sun light of day. The sun had disappeared into the mist and darkness of the night.