chapter 3

Morning....

Selenas outfit

I got up and did the same routine as always

Took a bath and got ready and got down the ladder ..

Today I have work after school ..so I get food .

I didn't eat yesterday .. I just drank some water from the near by fountain at the park I live...

I was geting healed from yesterdays beating ...but no use , cause I know today I am gonna get the same ...

I was on my way to school when some car came by in high speed making the dirt water beside me splash....

O my  goshhh ... and then I heard familiar laugh that I am scared of ...

I looked up to see the car has stopped just few meters away and Justin poking his head outside the window ... pointing at me and laughing ...

" THATS WHAT YOU GET BITCHH " justin yells making me flinch...

And he drives of to school ..

I sigh and looked at myself ...uhh what would teachers think of me and what would I say ...

It was soo gross that the small bits of sand on my hands and top ..

I kept on walking and when I entered the school .

People all start to laugh ...and some point at me and say stuffs ......

I really wanna go home .. but I can't....

I went to the washroom and washed my hands and try to get the sand out of my shirt and it was better than before..

I got out only to get slammed against the wall..

Justin looks at me and slaps me hard ...... I didn't gasp or anything ... I licked my lips to taste a metal taste .. yuck blood.

Justin looks at me with cold eyes and disgust ..

He pinches my arms .. ouch that hurt and slaps me again.

Ryan came and started to kick me .... while I kept on gaping ..

Justin came towards me and yanks my hand making me stand and kicks my stomach..

Uhhh why stomach ....

I kept on gaping ... I couldn't breath .. everywhere hurts..

Justin pushes me down .... I looked for chaz but he wasn't there ..

I seriously felt like crying ... my head was pounding due to hunger and the pains everywhere....

" what are you gonna do ...go cry to your mom ..." Justin says while laughing making others laugh...

I felt tears form my eyes ... please don't cry selena .. plzz.

" I wish your mom would die ..because she dosnt deserve a muty daughter ... " justin says harshly ...

Thats it ... I burst into teras..
I couldn't help it ... my mom was the only one for me ...

" ohhhhh she cries " Ryan says and high fives justin ..

I got up slowly and wiped my tears .. I couldn't believe I just cried in front of them ..

Justin looks at me and suddenly a flash of guilt comes in his eyes but suddenly changes into his cold eyes ..

" well no one wants you here ... just cut yourself to bleed to death .... yeah bitch ... we will help you to die ...because you don't deserve in this world ..because your ugly , fat and a worthless pieces of shit ... no one wants you and no one will love you .." Justin says harshly and grabs me by the neck hardly making me hard to breath..

" you got that mutey " justin says and I nod slowly ...

Then the bell rangs and everyone left to class leaving me here in pain ....

My heart hurts from the words I heard from the person I love ... yes I love justin ... I know he is only becoming this side of a person only me ..because he hates me ...

I love his golden eyes and that beautiful soft dirty blonde hair .... he is really a beautiful person ...

And then theres me ... an ugly , worthless , naive , a bitch , again ugly , a mute ...

I wish I could speak .....

Maybe Justin's right ... I should cut and bleed to death ...

I will cut tonight at my tree house ... but I hope , I won't get beatings on the way back to my tree house...because I have work and I seriously need to eat .... I am soo hungry...

------------
Lunch ..

As usual I was outside writing my dairy ..

While I was writing someone came and stood in front of me.

Omg ...plz tell me its not justin..

I slowly looked up scared to see chaz.... he looked at me sad.... I was soo glad that it was chaz .... I frowned thinking why was he sad ...

" heyy " chaz says ... that's the first time someone says hi to me ... I am soo happy ..

I couldn't help but smile....I waved hi at him and he smiled.

He sat next to me and I closed my book and put it in my bag...

Actually I was scared of chaz too... what if he came to hit me...

He must have noticed me getting tensed...

" hey ... plz don't be scared of me ... I won't hurt you ..I promise " chaz says softly.... it was nice to hear a soft voice..everytime I hear is silence or loud noises which scares me ...

I nod at him but confused why is he here with me ..

Then chaz got something out of his bag and it smelled like food .. omg my stomach growled in hunger and my mouth started to water ...

" I know your hungry selena .. why aren't you eating " chaz asked me while he gave me his food..

I looked at him wide eyes and shook my head no at him ..

"Plzz selena eat ... don't listen to what people say .... your not fat okay .... your perfect .. nowadays your getting weak ..
Plz eat this ...plzz .." chaz says pleading..

I sigh and nodded ... and I took small part of the food and ate ...yumm.. it's like heaven ...

I smiled feeling soo happy ..

Chaz smiled and we shared the food together ... I was full ..

I took my book and pen and wrote " thankyou chaz soo much " chaz read it and smiled sadly at me ...

Then the bell rang making me frown ...Chaz looked at me sad and said .." selena I need to go ..Justin and Ryan thinks I am in the washroom or something ..any ways thankyou So much for eating ..it makes me happy ...bye " chaz says and walks off ..

My head ache went away and I feel a bit okay but I still have body pain ... i am happy that I ate ... Chaz is soo sweet ... he is like my brother ...

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Chapter 4 updated...like I said I will update each chapter or two  everyday ... I will try my best to update everyday as possible ... I hope you like this chapter ... don't forget to vote and comment even follow me ...I love y'all soooo much ..❤❤👄❤❤👄👄👄👄

-R