chapter 5

Here I am now ...in front of my house .. or should I say my dad's house...

I love my dad ..even though he abuses me violently ..

I slowly knock on the door .. my legs where shivering as hell....

I didn't see him for a week ..and he didn't even come to find me like how he did usually whenever he kicks me out...

I knock again .. still the doors not opening ....

Maybe he's passed out on the couch like always ... damnn

I thought of an idea ... I took my lader and climbed to my window ...I got in and the sight just made my heart broken ...

It was such a mess ... my lamp was broken , my dressing table was broken ... my clock was into pieces  .... omg what happened here .... everything was such a mess ...I had tears in my eyes .. I slowly got out of my room and went down the stairs to find everything crashed down ... ugh where is my dad ... I  started to sob.. what happened here ... i don't  know why am I crying ..

Couches where thrown like misplaced ... tv screen into pieces.... ever thing was such a mess ..

Then I saw some pieces of paper lying down ...

I took that and started to read..

" dear selena ....

I am so sorry for being an asshole dad to you ... I am leaving .. this house isn't ours anymore ... i didnt pay the electricity  bills  because I don't have money ...the people came and crashed the place a mess and sealed , so we can't live here anymore ..I know your living in that tree house that me and your mom built it ..I am so so sorry ..I am done with life ... I am sorry again ...I am sorry for abusing you .. it's just that you remind me of your mom ...I will always love you ...again I am sorry ...

Your dad..."

I broke down .... my dad's gone and he left me ...I began to sob hard ... I can't believe this ...my dad loves me ... and now he's gone..I leaned against the wall... I pulled my hair in frustration .... why ? Every person I love leaves me ... I was sobbing hard ... this house is full of memories ... I can't believe that we are kicked out of this house ...

I got up ..my legs shaking , my dad and mom left me ... I just want to screamm.... I tried ...I can't..!!!!

I want to dieee ... why am I even living ... I don't have anyone ...I went to the kitchen and took some blades with me..I need this ..

And I start to pack my clothes ... I am gonna live in my tree house .. I took my things and went to the ladder ... the door was locked and the keys are with them ...

I dropped my suit case down and went down the ladder...

I took my suitcase which was only one .. I looked at my house ... now it's not mine anymore ... everyday my life is complicated  .....

Bye house ...I thought in my mind and took bag with me and walked ...

I went to my tree and thought how to bring this suit case to my room ..

Well there's only one way ... I climbed the tree house and got my rope .. and I went down again and tied my suit case with the rope and took the edge of the rope with me and went to my tree house again ...I began to pull the suit case with the energy I have ...I was definitely weak... my body starts to hurt ... but its working ....I pulled it hard and finally it worked...

I dropped down on the floor exhausted ... time to make my room comfortable ...

Well I took some bedsheets and made it like a bed .. well it's down .. and well I don't have a pillow .... I guess I have to use my bag ...

Then I placed my books in the other side of the tree house ...well my tree house dosnt have any shelf so I had to keep it down ... wow I live like a cave man..

Then my dresses will remain in my suitcase ..... and taking a bath... Damn didn't think of that ....oh yeah there's a fountain near by I will take the water and have a bath at the changing room which is in near by Beach... well all set..

Then at night I will lit the candle to study .. my bulb got fused yesterday...

Well this is my new life ... thankgod that no-one knows I live like this ... then my life would be more worse than it is....

I sigh and thought about collecting some fruits for tonight ...

I went out and walked to find some fruits when I heard someone scream " dudee" It was really familiar ... I looked back to see it was Ryan ....oh my gosh...

I ran and hid behind the tree ... my heart was out of control...

I looked at them poking my head out and I saw justin ... he was wearing a muscle tank and basket ball shorts ... uhh he looks soo handsome ... this muscles and tattooes were amazing ... he was laughing and playing basket ball with Ryan and chaz and some other friends ... he has a perfect life .. he have parents , good house ... everything ... and me ...

Nothing ..

I slowly went back to my tree house .... if he sees me , he will end up beating me ...

Today I should live with pain free...for the first time ..

Other times in weekends .. my dad would be there to beat me ...and it is worse than how justin and his gang beats me up ...

I cry thinking about my dad ...well at least I will be free at the weekends.....

Only I have to deal the pain at school...

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Well here's an updateeee..... I hope you guys like it ...plz vote and comment ...and even follow me ...

Love y'all soooo much 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

-R