chapter 1

Selenas pov

I woke up by birds chirping around me and the Sun rays hitting me .... I groaned slightly because of my body pain from yesterdays violent beating from my dad and Justin ..

I woke up on the footpath..then suddenly it hit me ... yesturday I came back home late because of justin and his gang beating me up like usual ...so my dad got angry because I didn't make anything for him to eat... so he kicked me out and i ended up sleeping here....

I sigh as I get up slowly ... I looked down at my out fit and I was completely crumbled and a bit dirty .... some parts were  covered in blood and It was normal for me ....

I looked at my watch and it showed 6:12....I have time to get back home and take a shower ..thankgod...

I walked to my home more like limping ... it was kinda far.... and the school is like 15mins walk ... my class starts at 7:30..

I finally reached my home..or I could say my dad's home ..my home is the park where I slept...I have a tree house there...when I was young my dad and mom built it for me...I frowned thinking about them ...

Well I went to my left side of the house and and took the ladder which I hide it somewhere and I placed it just below the window to my room ..

This is the trick I do if I get kicked out ...

I slowly climbed and I reached safely to my room and tip toed to my door and locked it softly..

My dad must be passed out on the couch..as always

I took a good shower and chose my outfit ......

Yeah i wear these type of clothes

Yeah i wear these type of clothes .. not baggy and nerdy type of cloths ...in my hellhole there the girls wear dresses so exposive .... like slutty clothes and I am the only girl who wears normal clothes and that's why the girls always bully me but not worse like justin... when it comes to him its violent ....

After getting ready .. I took my bag with me and put my extra clothes for tonight and got down slowly ... no one will see because my neighbourhood is quiet ...

I sigh and walk to my school and when I got there ... I saw soo many girls with the guys and them all talking and laughing .... I wish I had that life ... yeah who am I kidding ..no one will ever be friends with me because I am mute..

I got inside the school and so many people satrted to wisper things like ...

" ha the freak is back , woah she's still alive , gosh what is she wearing , ewwww ..." these were the things I heard ... but I chose to ignore them .. I have heard worse ...

I got to my locker and started to put my combination ... my locker is just opp to Justin's and his gang...

I don't know why but justin is seriously handsome ... I know he has a sweet side ..but he dosnt show because he will loose his reputation ....

As I was taking my books out for my first hour ...the locker slam shut and I was soo glad that I took my hand out before the locker slams my hand ...my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was..

Justin bieber my bully ......

His beautiful brown eyes were dark and cold .... that made me scared ... I never cried in front of them actually..... I hide and cry ... I don't like to cry in front of someone..

"Stop breathing you ugly piece of shit ...  it dosnt suit you " justin spats while pushing me against the locker hard...

I gasp silently and I looked down .. i gasp  because I can't scream .....

Then he grabs my neck trying to chock me..

" bitch , I said you to look at me while I speak didn't I ?..." Justin says agrily still his hand on my neck.

" YES OR NO " justin yells making me flinch..

I slowly nodded...

" ha ...God purposely didn't give you voice otherwise the whole people around the world would faint hearing your annoying voice .."Justin says harshly as he lets go my neck and punches me in the stomach .... great where my dad kicked yesterday ..

I breathed heavily because of the pain ... and leaned down against the locker ..

Others were laughing .... then Ryan , chaz and Justin started to kick me ......

It was too much ... I couldn't breath ... I tried to scream but nothing came out .... it's hard without a voice ..

Maybe God purpously didn't give me voice like justin said ..

I believe whatever he says ...

Then the bell rang making everyone go to their classes except for me , justin , chaz and Ryan ...

Ryan and chazz won't hurt me like how justin does so I was glad about that ...

I was still on the floor .. breathing heavily ... I was trying to speak ... I don't know why was I even trying ..

Then justin leans down towards me and says " go die "

It hurts ...

And then they left ... chaz has a look of sympathy ... I knew Ryan , chaz and Justin from kindergarden .... chaz dosnt hurt me that much ... only when justin says he does..

I slowly got up and walked to the washroom and spend my self cleaning the bruices and put my make up on the scars ...

Like that I got class for the second hour ..

And  I had justin too.

They always sits back of me to annoy me or hurt me ..

When I entered the class...the usual wispers begin and there was justin and the only seat available was in front of him ...

While I was walking ... someone decided to stick there foot out and I tripped making everyone burst into laughter ..

My inhaler fell off from my pocket ....and justin suddenly picked it up ... oh great ! .

I got up quickly

" ha !!! The slut who can't speak and breath .... " justin says making everyone burst into laughter again ...while justin laughs coldly and smirks.

" are you for real ?  .... " justin asks me standing up in front of me ..

" HUH ?!? ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU SHIT " justin yells and pushes me slightly .

" OH YEAHHH .... GUYS SHE CANT SPEAK ... BOO HOOO " justin yells fake pouting at me
... while I stood in front of him hurt expression on my face ...

Everyone was laughing and talking trash about me ...

I just want the teacher to come ..

Then the teacher enters ... thankgoodness

" Good morning students ..quiet down plzz" teacher says.
" this is not over you bitch .. see you after school " justin says glaring at me and laughs coldly ...

I hope this day goes fast ...😣😣

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Did you like it ....if yes plz comment ... if no don't comment .... love y'all ☺☺☺👄❤😍❤👄❤

Plz vote and follow me ..

-R