chapter 7

" late as always Mr bieber ... " miss stone says ...

" yeah like I care " Justin says rolling his eyes...

I got scared thinking he is gonna sit with me again .. since I am the only girl who is sitting alone...

Justin over to me and sits beside me ..

Well I guess I have afternoon beating since I didn't have in the morning..

" so class there is an assignment and each group has four members.." miss stone says making people groan..

" hey bitch ... do you have extra pencil " Justin asks me ... I looked at him scared...I only have one pencil actually ... I nodded and gave him mine.

" so the partners will be arranged by me " miss stone says ... making the girls glare at her... woah okay..

She started calling the names

" Jasmine villages , Victoria Ella , Nick jemin  and Sofia Richie ..in one group ..." miss stone says and the girls started to act all clingy at Nick...poor guy

" chaz Somers , Ryan butler , justin bieber and selena gomez " miss stone says and the class gasp and the girls glare at me ..

Oh nooo.... why ..whyyy

Justin looks at me and smirks evilly ... great he has planned something ..

Chaz and Ryan looks at me and Ryan and Justin start to whisper .... I am dead ..

Then teacher start to hand us the paper ...

" this assignment is for one week and one of you finish this in one week you will get extra marks but late submissions marks will be reduced " miss stone says while I was so shocked at the fact that I have to do project with them ... I mean they don't even do school work ...

The bell rings and everyone rushes out

" meet me at lunch time ... " Justin says rudely and pinches my hand ...

I sigh and nodded ...

He walks away ... I am really sure he's gonna give me a big beating ....

At lunch

I rarely come to lunch area since I don't eat anything here..

I walked in slowly to see all the people enjoying talking and eating food ... at the sight makes my stomach growl... I ignored it and went to the empty table and sat there ...

I was kinda thirsty so I opened my bag to check if I had money .... that won't be enough for the water ... I just shrugged and took the paper out which i had to work with justin , chaz and Ryan ... well if they help me ..

I looked through the paper and it was all type of personal question....

The heading was ' more about you '.... oh God .. not the perfect topic for me .. if I look at the question ... it's all no for me....

It's like we have to meet up at our homes to do the work... I don't want them to know where I live... it would be soo embarrassing..

While I was looking at the paper ... I heard a thump in front of me..I looked up shocked and saw tray of food....

Yeah its justin , chaz and Ryan..

They sat on the table talking and laughing...

The smell of amazing food went through my nose .. ohh God..

I ignored it and looked at them to see chaz look at me ..

Then justin looked up .."awhh is the little poor mute aloneee" justin says fake pouting and laughed while he high fived Ryan ...

I didn't know why they were sitting with me ...

" justyyy why are you sitting with that ugly thing " Jasmine says sitting in justins lap..

ouch..

Justin looked annoyed ..

" Jasmine how many times should I tell you that we are over " Justin says pushing off Jasmine ..

" but justyyy we had something special " Jasmine say squeaky..

" that was just one time thing ...it was not special " justin says harshly to Jasmine making her cry ...

I looked at them with wide eyes .....

And justin looks at me .." what are you looking at bitch "

I shook my head ... and looked down ...

" did you eat anything " chaz asks softly at me

I nodded ...and smiled slightly at chaz .. I know I lied

He gave me a ' I don't believe you ' look ..

" well why did you eat ... I said you to loose some weight ... right ?" Justin asked

I slowly nodded .. gosh I am done with nodding and shaking my head..

" well tell your momma that don't cook food for you " justin says laughing ... and high fives Ryan again ..

Again why did he bring out about my mom ... it's the sensitive topic which I can't take ..

" listen here bitch ... we will do this project with you .... you will have to come to my house ..... okay ... we will go to each others house in alternative days ......" Justin says ... oh God nooo ... they can't come to my tree house..

" this is my address ..Justin says handing me a paper .." I took it and read it ... he was living a bit far from me ... it's like half an hour walk ... oh God...

" tomorrow the work starts and the most of the work will be done by you and come to my house at 5 .....YOU GOT THAT " justin says yelling at the end which made me flinch...

I nodded ..

" oh and bring a book and a pencil ...so that you don't have to keep on nodding .... it's soo irritating .." Justin spats ...making me hurt ..

And walks off ....

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Justin is sooo rude.... well that will be gone in few chapters ...

Plz vote and comment and follow me too...

Love y'all soooooooooo much
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-R