chapter 6

1 week later

Justin as usual beats me up like everytime he sees me ... and I end up sleeping under the tree ...

It's too much to handle .. cutting has become a habit for me ... it's addicting ..

It's hard to wake up early in the morning and taking a bath ... the fountain water Is cold as ice...

Here I am walking into the school...as usual wispers were heard ...

Then Sofia Richie the school slut came to me .. well Justin's ex girlfriend I can say ...

" oii bitch because of you ... me and Justin broke up ..." she yells at me and pushes me ...making me drop my books ..

I bend down to take my book when Sofia stamped my back with her heels ... o my God... that hurt soo much ...Sofia and her little barbies beside her started to laugh while I was struggling to breath....

Then Ryan , justin and chaz enters the school ... oh God , seriously the wrong time ... I can't breath ..

Then justin came to me smirking ... I start to shiver thinking I have to suffer the pain ...

" heyy mute " justin says others laughed pointing at me ..ohh come on every word he says have to be funny ..

I didn't show anything and that made justin angry ..

He pushes me against the wall...oh Mann ...

" I said hey mute   ....DIDNT YOU HEAR...GOSH YOUR WORTHLESS ... YOU CANT TALK , BREATH OR EVEN HEAR ...WHY ARE YOU EVEN LIVING .." Justin yells angrily making me flinch... his each words stab my heart...

I looked down not knowing what to do ...then a hand grabbed my neck harshly to face justin ...

Then he punches my jaw making me fall..

I just wanna scream a lot of words at him ....

Then he walked off .

I got up and ran outside ... I didn't want to live .... I want to go to my mom ...

I ran and ran ... and went to my tree house...

I was breathing heavily ..... and I started to climb to my tree house...

I took my bag and and pulled out my blades..

I can't live anymore ...
One cut for being born
Two cuts for being ugly
Three cuts for being worthless
Five cuts for being a mute.

I  total I made 11 cuts ... my vision was blurry from crying ...I just sat there looking at my own blood ...

I took some clothes and wiped my blood slowly ......

And then I fell asleep .. not unconcious...

-------------------

Next morning

I woke up and I noticed I slept like full day ... I was that tired ..I looked at my hand to see the blood cloded....

I got up and slowly went down the lader and went to the fountain ... I took some water and washed my hands...

After that I did as what I do every morning ..

Selenas outfit

I walked to school and I took my books

I walked to school and I took my books ... and I looked around to find justin ... But he didn't came ... I was soo relieved...and I walk towards my first class English..

We were all writing notes and I was thinking that justin nor his crew came to beat me up .... I was actually happy ...

While teaching the door opened and my hopes went down at the thought my day was good ....

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

This chapter succckzz....I know it sucks and its short tooo...

Stay tuned for more chapters

-R