chapter 11

Selenas outfit

(Except beanie )

(Except beanie )

I got up and thought that I had work today ... yayyy food..

Yesterday's things rushed through my head...I herd my voice...

But now I tried to say something nothing came out ..

I sighed ....

I already got ready and went down the lader and walked to my school...

I prepared my self to hear comments when I enter ... like usual I heard....

Then I went to my locker and looked at my time table to see it was calcus ..... man I hate that period ..

While I was taking my books out ... I simply turned around to see justin and his gang at the entrance .... oh noo

I closed my locker and start to walk away before they notice me ... I guess that was a bad idea..

" hey mute !!!!! Where do you thing your going ?? " I herd Ryan yell..

Okay ... Justin use to yell like that... but now Ryan yelled...

I turned around scared and walked towards them...

I looked at Justin to see him look normal....he didn't have any cold eyes on me.... what's happening !!!

" Justin dude what are you waiting for ... do your thing man...!" Ryan says to justin in confused look...

Justin then suddenly looks at me and slams me against the locker...

Gosh in one sec I thought everything was different ...

Then the bell rang...

Justin looks at me and says " meet me by the alley .." and left .

But I have work.... dammnn

I sighed and walked to my class thinking of what type of beat I am gonna get ..

Justin's pov

When I entered the school ... yesterday's words came rushing In my mind.....

Today I don't think I can beat her up.....

Then I saw selena , she was looking down to avoid the harsh comments from others ...

I felt so sad .... this is the first time I am having like this type of feelings....I never been sad..

Then Ryan suddenly yelled ..

" heyy mute !! Where do you think your going...." he yelled ..oh great why Ryan ...whyyy

She turned around stunned and suddenly got scared.....

I saw her face .... her bangs made it look cute.... wait what?!?!?!??!