chapter 14

Justin's pov  ( Sunday before the incident )..

I was walking around in the park with my sister and brother ... they wanted to have a bro time with me .

So I let them play and I sat down on the bench and took my phone out and started texting ...

I felt someone familiar here .. so I looked around to see selena...

She was looking at the kids ... and she had a small smile on her face...

Wowww ... she had a beautiful smile ... I never seen her smile before..... and I know I am the reason behind this ...

Then she got up and I decided to follow her ....

I looked at jazzy and jaxon and saw them playing with their friends ..

I started to follow her without her noticing me ..

And I saw she was walking deeply into the park ....

Then I saw a small tree house and selena was walking in that direction ..

Wait what ?!? I saw her climb the ladder and  get in ..

So wait ....she lives here ?!?! In the tree house .. and alone .. without her mom and dad ..

I decided to go in and I climbed the ladder and saw her laying down ... she was fast asleep..

My heart broke at the sight  ... she was living here ..

Her books were here .. some left over  fruits on the small table ... her school bag is her pillow and she was laying down ... there was no bed...

I felt tears form ... she is such a strong person ...

I saw some money on the small table and I saw it was only 80 $..... it's the money she earns every month...

I looked at her down and thought how cute and beautiful she was..... she never puts make up and she is always natural...

I sobbed slightly ... how could she live like this ...

She is soo different from other girls .... the girlfriends I dated or used were all fake ...

Fake tan , fake nails , fake eyelashes ... fake every thing ..

And selena .... she is soo natural....

My feelings for her for past few weeks change .... I realised just now ... that I love her ... I love her soo much ..

I left her and went down ... and I wiped my tears .... I am such a horrible person and a monster to her ...

Then I walked towards my sister and brother...

They were still playing .... they saw me and ran up to me..

" bieber bieber .. where were you" jazzy asked ...

I just smiled slightly at her and shook my head and picked her up ..

" bieber why do you look soo sad " jax asks ..

" nothing babies ...let's go home..." I say ..

And we went home and I went upstairs avoiding my mom's call and I cried ..

I cried soo hard thinking why am I such an asshole ... a show off ... fuck my stupid reputation.

Then my mom came up to me and said whether I was okay ..

Then I felt like saying  everything to my mom...

And I said ...  she was sooo disappointed in me...

She started to cry too when I said she couldn't talk and she was abused by her dad and lost mother ...

" what's her mom's name justin " my mom asks ..

" Amanda Teefy " I say and her eyes widend  and she gasped ..

" Amanda teefy ?!? " my mom says and I nodded confused ... still crying ..

" and what's ... her dad's name " she says her hands shaking ..

" Ricardo " I say and my mom started to shake her head....like she couldn't believe something..

Then she went to my cupboard and pulled out an album ..

She pointed to someone familiar ...

And I looked at the picture carefully and my eyes widened..

That's Amanda ... selenas mom.

" yea Momm... how did you know her ..?" I asked soo shocked ..

" Justin .... she was my bestfriend in my college and she was there with me for your birth ... " my mom says as her eyes filled with tears ... even mine ... my mom knew selenas mom..

This was soo much to take in.

----------------

Next morning

I got to selenas locker and did the combination and put the dairy in her locker and I walked away ......

Then I hid .. I saw selena enter  the school ... she looked cute ..

She opened the locker and took her dairy ... maybe she was searching for them .

She was a paper .. and I knew she read it ... she looked soo confused ..

And she smiled slightly and put the dairy  in her bag and looked around ...

She walked away ..

I got out of the hiding spot and I saw chaz and Ryan ..

They saw me and we did our bro hug ...

" dudeee ...  I am done with bullying selena ... I mean come on ... she dosnt deserve this ..

I nodded yes and they looked shocked..

I started explaining everything to them and we were in tears ..

We three couldn't believe that selena was suffering and struggling through all that ..

Then I heard a yelp coming from the girls washroom....

And it sounded like selena ..

We three looked at each other and ran to the washroom.

I burst through the door and the sight just broke me....

Selena was bleeding .... her neck , hands and legs ..

And I saw Sofia feeding her some pills ...

I yelled stop and ran to selena ..  and held her in my arms ... tears were flowing down my cheek ...

Chaz  and Ryan beat up the girls that I used and they came to me....

Her eyes were half closed...

I tapped her cheeks and shook her while  crying...

" selena .... Selena  .... plz be okay ..." I say .. and Ryan and chaz were crying ...

Her eyes closed ....

" SELENA ....BABY ...PLZ WAKE UP ..I LOVE YOUU .." I cry loudly and Ryan runs out and I carry her in my arms running ...

We were in the car ... me and chaz were sitting at the back and Ryan was driving ..

We were all crying ...

I checked her pulse and it was soo low...

We reached the hospital and the nurses saw her and brought the stretches and went into the emergency room...

I called my mom and she started crying and said she's on her way ...

I felt sooo sick .... I love her soo much..

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Heart breaking chapter 😣😣

Plz vote and comment.. I love  y'all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-R