Be mine?

@carrie1broadway I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

Today I would be starting rehearsals for Broadway's Newsies, I would be playing Kathrine. I got dressed into my adidas pants and my Pink sweatshirt and let my blonde hair fall past my shoulders. When I arrived at the theater I saw a lot of teenage boys stretching on the stage. 

"Hi your the new girl right?" asked a boy walking off the stage.

"Oh yes hi" I replied shaking his hand.

"Oh, I'm Ben by the way Ben Cook" the boy said.

"Carrie" I replied.

"I was told I was to give you a tour of the theater" Ben said.

"That'd be great" I replied.

Ben showed me all around the theater and introduced me to some of the guys. He was so cute and understanding. It was around nine when we finished the tour and rehearsal.

"Well it's getting late it's best if I get going" I said to Ben.

"Wait" he said grabbing my wrist. He handed me his phone "put your number in incase you need help or anything"

I put my number in his phone and he put his in mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he called after me.

I smiled to myself and walked out of the theater. Why was he so attractive?

*11 hours later*

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up with texts. I blindly checked my phone and noticed I had five unread texts from Ben.

Ben~ Hey are you up yet?

            Carrie hello?

            It's 8:00 are you up?

           Carrie!!!!!!!

           Your so lazy!

I smiled and messaged him back.

Carrie~ I'm up, I'm up what's the big hurry?

Ben~ Look outside

I ran to the window of my hotel room and saw Ben standing on the sidewalk. I smiled as I looked down at him from the balcony.

"You, me breakfast?" he asked loudly.

"Be down in a sec!" I yelled back.

I quickly got dressed and met Ben outside.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi, were all of those texts really necessary?" I laughed.

"In my defense I didn't think you were going to be up till noon" he replied.

"Well last night was a long night, I'm beat" I said.

"Very true, that's why I thought you could use this" Ben said.

"Aw Ben thanks your a life savor" I replied taking the coffee from him.

Me and Ben went on more and more dates as time passed.

*2 months later*

"Josh have you seen Ben he said for me to meet him in the hotel lobby" I said walking up to Josh we were currently on tour in San Antonio.

"Last time I saw him he was in your room" Josh said.

I got on the elevator and unlocked the door to my room. On the bed a heart was made out of rose pedals in the middle it said "Be mine?" I turned around and saw Ben with a red rose in his hand.

"Well?" he asked.

"Yes one hundred percent yes!" I screamed jumping into his arms he caught me and spun me around. He sat me down and his lips crashed onto mine.

"I love you Carrie" Ben said resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too" I replied.