He over reacts :Ben Cook:

Ben:
You were currently getting your nails done. When the guy was finished with your nails, you took a picture of the guy doing your nails and put it on your Snapchat. You saw that your boyfriend Ben was the first to see it. He immediately called you.

"Hello?" You asked holding your phone with your shoulder.

"Hey baby, where are you at right now?" He asked.

"I'm currently getting my nails done" you replied.

"Ok great" he replied.

"Why did you want to know Benja..." you started but you heard him hang up "hello, hello?" "shoot" you said as you slammed your phone down.

"Boy troubles?" The guy asked.

"You could say that" you laughed.

You and the guy got to talking about where you went to school and about what hobbies you both did. When all of a sudden you heard the nail door burst open and there standing was your pissed as hell boyfriend.

"You single?" The guy asked still holding on to your hand.

"Yeah she is" Ben said storming over punching the guy HARD in the face.

"Benjamin!" You shouted.

The guy sat up shocked.

"Nobody and I mean Nobody messes with my girl" Ben said grabbing your hand and taking you with him outside.

You stared at him angrily.

"Benjamin Tyler Cook what in the hell were you...." but you were interrupted by him smashing his lips onto yours.

You smiled when he pulled away. Your eyes connecting with his.

"How about we get outta here and go get some ice cream?" He asked.

"That sounds lovely" you replied smiling.

Sure he over reacted but he's your boyfriend why wouldn't he?