Mistakes

One-shot for newsiesgirl88

"Josh I'm not going" I said.

"Yes Emily you are" he replied.

"Josh let me stay here please" I begged.

"Em you've been nothing but a mess since Ben broke up with you" he said "now get up" he yanked the covers off of me.

"Josh!" I whined.

"Come on get dressed I'll be waiting in the car" he said.

I got dressed into a spring time dress put my hair in a neat ponytail and hopped into my brothers car. My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Sky.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Em are you still coming tonight" he asked.

"Sadly yes, someone made me" I said looking at Josh he stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same.

"Don't worry about Ben he'll probably not even show. He said he had something planned"

"Yeah torture" I replied.

"Just stick with me and your brother and you'll be fine"

"Alright I hope so" I said "bye"

I hung up as we pulled up to Sky's apartment.

"Hey!" he said as we walked through the door, he gave me a hug.

"Hey Sky" I replied.

Josh and I were the first ones to arrive so we helped Sky set up. After a few minutes more people started to show up. No Ben so far that was good news. We danced and had a good time. That is until Ben walked through the door an hour late. But, to make the night worse whose hand was he holding my ex best friend Kylie. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I heard footsteps assuming it was Ben or Kylie I broke down even more.

"Emily?" I heard my brothers voice ask.

"What?" I sniffled.

"Please unlock the door" he said.

I did as he said and there stood him and Sky. Josh attacked me with a hug as did Sky.

"What's wrong?" Sky asked "do you know his girlfriend or something?"

"Oh she knows her" Josh said.

"How?" Sky asked.

"Well it was back in the ninth grade" I began.

Flashback

I had a major crush on this boy names Micheal I thought he was the cutest boy in the whole school. Kylie had helped me talk to him. We became really good friends even started dating. Everything was going perfect until, Kylie started this rumor that I had slept with another guy Andrew Daniels. Micheal believed it all Kylie even photoshopped a picture that made it look like we slept together. The next week I saw her making out with Micheal in the cafeteria. I was furious. I confronted her about it but all she did was call me a slut. So, I put hair remover in her shampoo bottle for gym class. She was livid but she had Micheal and I had my revenge.

End of Flashback

"Wow" Sky said "I never knew you were such a bad girl"

"Now he's lip locking with another girl" I sighed.

"Hey he's just a man whore" Sky said.

I laughed "Come on lets go downstairs"

We went downstairs as soon as I stepped of the last step Kylie came over to me. Just my luck as Josh and Sky went to go grab punch.