5

Dakota

"Where have you been big head ? " My best friend pushed me playfully ."Nowhere ..where have you been ?"."Waiting for you to hit my line . I missed you " North said while throwing her arm around me ."You busy today ?" I asked while going down the hall to see Toni sitting on the floor ."Nun you coming over later ?"

"Why Chris walking over to her " I asked looking between  Toni and chris ."Dont know he always gives her a hard time " North looked at some girls bitting there lips at us.  Eww I though to myself .

Chris pushed her book out of her hands then walked over to pick it up . "You always reading " The crazy thing about it was that Toni didn't say anything she just looked at him. She actually looked scared ."Aye Chris man chill " I said leaning against a locker .

He does that devilish laugh and that's when I knew something was about to pop off.  "What Dakota I'm just having fun " he said while tearing a few pages out ."Your going to ruin it " Toni jumped up while trying to snatch it back . "Jump frog ..jump ugly ass " he said putting it higher in the air .She jumped up then grabbed it out of his hand " cunt " Toni spat .

"Chris chill for real man she not bothering you " I said walking over to them putting myself in the situation ."Kota lemme have this " he chuckled while grabbing Toni by the shirt throwing her into the locker . She hissed in pain while rubbing her shoulder . I've had enough ..

"Man I really didn't feel like fighting today " I rolled my eyes in annoyance putting my hair in a ponytail ."No Toni " North said trying to pull me back which didn't work . I punched him in his jaw then uppercut him while he wasn't paying attention  . "Shit " Chris yelled spitting out blood .

Chris threw multiply punches at me but I dodged all of them . "Come on lil bitch " I yelled at him . Out of nowhere came North she pulled him by his shirt and held him up to the locker . "I don't like bullies " she kneed  him in his lower region causing him to bend over in pain.  I looked at his black eye then smiled in success until the teachers came out asking what all the commotion was.  North and I took off she went one way and I went in the other.

Finally making it to my car I jump in and drove  off calling North . " You good ? "

"Yeah I'm at  home . I gotta go kota I have company " she yelled that last part

"Alright hoe " I laugh hanging up then texted Toni

📲text convo 📲
Me: Where are you
Toni💞👀: Why
Me: Not in the mood ...just text me the address
Toni💞👀: I'm fine
Me:TONI 😒!!!
Toni💞👀: Don't yell at me 😑 and just GPS Byers lane apartments ...im on the second floor
Me:omw u hungry??
Toni💞👀: Yeah I can order pizza
Me: Ight don't get no weird shit
Toni💞👀: No promises 😏 

I laughed while throwing my phone on the seat .

Toni

Dakota knocked on the door three times after I told her I was coming . "I know you heard me tell you I was coming " I greeted her ."Apparently not .. OOO pizza " she pushed the door closed then grabbed my plate and ate ."That was mine " I whined ."Oops " she shrugged contuing to eat .

Kota

After we finished eating we watched tv not talking about what just happened.  So I brought it up " So about what happened at school "  I put the tv on mute .

"That's Chris all the time "she said rubbing her side  ."Let me see" she did as she was told and I held  up her shirt to see her side was bruised ."It's not that bad . " she took a deep breath then began to show me her scars that were scattered over her body .

"What happen ?" I asked in concern ."Fights and me doing self harm but did you ice you hand ?" She asked while looking at my red knuckles .

I shook my head head no as she went to get two ice packs . "Here you put this on my side  and I will ice your hand ".

"Alright lay down " I patted my lap . She layed across my lap and I put the ice pack on her shoulder  ."Thanks for defeninding me " she kissed my knuckles the placed the ice on hand causing me to wince in pain ."Look at the little  baby"

"Yeah yeah " i roll my eyes "I'm always  going to be here for you.  I promise but you can't hurt  yourself anymore ok . If you need someone to vent I'm here but your to beautiful to hurt yourself " ."Toni don't say shit like that" she said turning her head towards me  . Raising a brow in confusing I encourage her to continue. 

"I see all those girl falling over you and that girl . You entertain them too yeah I have watchful eye "she rolled her eyes. I laugh at her "aw you jealous  babygirl " I laughed once more

"No "

"It's ok your the only one that has my attention " I smiled then kissed her forehead . Toni turned her face when she began to blush .  I grabbed Toni and kissed her face all over except her lips . She giggled then told me to stop .

"I got you alright " I held out my pinky ."I got you too " she said grabbing my face and placing a kiss on my lips . I kissed her back making sure adding tongue then pulled away sucking on her bottom lip . "Back to relaxing " I put the ice pack back on her injury she did the same as well .

Toni

I needed that ice pack on my little kitty  . Sucking and bitting  on my lip and shit. She needs to finished but it's ok I'm going to take a long cold shower once she leaves .