Chapter 1: Married

Warning: Smut

"Sadie-Mae & Daryl, today you celebrate one of life's greatest moments and give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, as you join together in vows of marriage." Father Gabriel starts off our wedding ceremony in front of most of the town cramped into the little church. He turns to Daryl, "Daryl, do you take Sadie to be your Wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?"

"I do" Daryl nods, smiling with his lips and his eyes at me.

Father Gabriel looks at me, "Sadie-Mae, do you take Daryl to be your Husband? Do you promise to love,  honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?

"I do" I smile at him, unable to stop for the entire day.

"Daryl, you may say your vows" He smiles to my future husband.

Daryl shifts on his feet, clearly uncomfortable with everyone staring. He coughs a little before starting, "Sadie-Mae, you know me better than anyone else in this world or the last and somehow still, you manage to love me. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you in front of the people we call family, in the place we now call home."

"Sadie-Mae, you may say your vows." Gabriel turns to me once Daryl is done.

I hold back more tears from falling and choke out my words to him, "I love you for so many reasons Daryl Dixon. You're not afraid to call me out when I'm being stupid. You take care of everyone, all the time, even when you don't realize it. You use my full name, weakening me at my knees every time you say it. You don't believe yourself to be a hero, but you are. Not only to everyone here, but to me. So on this day, I give you my heart." 

Father Gabriel opens his arms at us, "Daryl and Sadie, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, by the authority vested in me by the State of Georgia, or the town of Alexandria, I now declare you to be Husband and Wife. Congratulations, you may kiss your bride."

Daryl quickly swoops forward, putting both hands onto my face and passionately kissing me, making everyone else in the room melt away from us. When he pulls apart, our foreheads connect and we stare into each others eyes, "yew gonna owe me for makin' me say all that in front of all em people." He mutters through a smirk.

"Whatever you want, babe." I smile back, holding myself up on shaking legs, feeling the greatest happiness I've ever felt in my life.

He kisses me again before taking my hand and walking out of the church, everyone clapping and smiling as we leave, "where are we going?" I ask him, looking back at the church behind us, knowing Maggie and Glenn put together some kind of small after party celebration at Spencer's house.

"I don't care for that, I wanna be wit yew." He says as we walk towards the house we all stay in.

I chortle a little and follow him willingly into the house. We quickly get up the stairs and into a spare bedroom, "Daryl Dixon, is this all you can think about?" I ask teasingly as he kisses my neck and I pull him closer to the bed.

"Sadie-Mae Dixon, I've waited a long time for you." He grins down at me.

My body reacts to the way he said my new name, causing my core to dampen even more, needing him to be inside of me for the very first time. He takes both my hands into his, pins them to the mattress and begins kissing my neck. My head arches back just a bit, enjoying his wet lips on my skin. I moan at the pleasure, knowing how easy it'll be for him to sink inside of me. As if reading my mind, he unzips the back of the dress I'm wearing and slides it off of me. I work at the buttons on his shirt but he just pulls at it, tearing it off and throwing it aside. He growls a bit while staring at my body and I tremble upwards to kiss him, desperate for him to be inside me, "Daryl" I whisper out his name as his hands caress my breasts and rub over my stomach.

I wrap one leg around him and he puts a hand down by my clit, "you ready baby?" He asks as his fingers start to rub at it.

"Please" I implore, intoxicated by him.

Within moments his pants are off and he has positioned himself at my entrance. He goes to slowly enter me but it slides right in with how wet I was. He pushes his mouth against mine and we find a pace to thrust at. He easily gets to my g-spot and I bring both my legs around his waist as I get closer to my climax, "hold on darlin'" Daryl mumbles out, pulling away from our kiss. He lifts me off the bed and turns us over, so I'm on top of him. I begin to bounce, getting turned on further as I watch his face twitch with eagerness as he gets closer to his climax. "Come on baby, let go." He tells me and that's all I needed to hear to finish as he pushes himself up against my bounces.

"Darrryyll, yesss." I mumble his name through my orgasm. "Ohh, yes." I ride it out as he keeps thrusting himself in me. He pulls himself out of me and releases in a towel he grabbed before starting. I look down at him with a smile as he finishes, chuckling just a bit from the sensation, "damn Dixon." I joke with him, falling into the bed and nestling into his arm. I've never known sex to be that great before.

"Damn yourself Mrs. Dixon!" He calls back, pushing me off to lean over me as I chuckle. He kisses me firmly and when he's done he leans up and says, "I love the shit out of you Sadie-Mae."

"I love you too" I throw my arms around him, not wanting to let go.