None Less

Candice's POV

"Wake the hell up!!!" my brother Chris yelled in my ear.

"There better be a fire" I complained.

"The phones for you." he said handing me the house phone.

"Okay now get out." I said taking the phone from him.

I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said not sure exactly who would be calling at 8 am on a Saturday.

"Hi! Is this Candice also known as candy please?" a male voice with a Canadian accent asked me.

"Uh yeah that's my vine name who's this?" I said getting a little excited I have a pretty good idea of what's happening.

"This is Shawn Mendes from vine I'm with the magcon boys are you familiar with us?"

"Oh em gee Shawn!!, I mean" I cleared my throat. "Hi Shawn, yeah I'm familiar with the Magcon team" I said trying not to sound too excited.

"Well we were all talking about having another member and we convinced Rebecca the manager to let us invite another viner, so we went through a lot of fan accounts and a lot of them revine your vines so we went on your account, you have enough followers your vines are hilarious! All the guys want a girl to come on tour with us" he chuckled "so we decided to get your info and now we're inviting you to come to Orlando with us, what do you say?"

"I say hell yes!!" I yelled into the phone with the biggest smile ever.

"Great!!!!" all the guys cheered.

After we talked through a bunch of information and I got my parents permission I got out my green iPhone 5c and Texted my bestfriends Cora Chase and Sam in our group chat.

to: group
Hey guys big news meet me at
pestos @ 3 thanks lovelys

pestos is only the best café it's got everything you could imagine

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After I showered I got dressed into small dark blue shorts with the pockets hanging out in the front. I put on my white crop top that says can you not on the front in graffiti looking letters. I put on my purple vans, because there's a lot of purple in the letters in my shirt. I moved onto my hair and makeup, I have brown ombre hair it's dark brown at the top and it turns blonde to my tips. I decided to just let my hair be normal and wavy it goes a bit under my shoulders not super long but not super short. I put on a little eyeliner some mascara and some babylips.

I got downstairs and looked in the pantry "Yes" I whispered to myself, mom got me some more lucky charms I pulled them out poured them in a bowl and put some milk in it. I sat down at the table alone eating so I went on my phone for a bit.

Shawn's POV

Taylor, Carter, Mathew and I are getting some breakfast at a small diner.

"I can't wait for Candice to come" Taylor said shoving an apple in his mouth.

"Yeah man, she's super hot" Carter responded.

"But she's really funny and she seems chill" I said I didn't like the fact that the guys are pretty much just wanting her for her looks.

"Oh yeah I'll be the first one to find out exactly how chill she is" Mathew smirked.

"Dude your such a fucktard you know that right?" Carter laughed only half joking.

"Hey, I'm special leave alone!" Mathew defended.

Idiot.

"Whatever guys, let's try to respect her so she doesn't think we're a bunch of horny teenage boys, even though some of us act like it" Taylor said gesturing to Mathew.